Both of my Tour's have been garbage so Verizon is sending me a Storm 2...I hope it will be a good phone. Anyone else on here switch from Tour to Storm 2. Seems to be a lot of threads about switching from a Storm to a Tour but not the other way around...hope I didn't make a mistake.
    04-26-10 02:35 PM
    I did. After 5 Tour replacements for track ball issues, they gave me the S2. It's a good phone, just as good as Tour for talking and what not. The virtual keyboard however takes a lot of getting used to. I'm still not used to it.
    04-26-10 02:41 PM
    I wonder what I can sell it for. I think I am just going to go back to my 8830WE which was a proper Blackberry.
    04-26-10 02:45 PM
    Why not sell the Tour and pick up the new Bold when it comes out? The Storm2 is a great phone, but only if you're willing to give up the traditional BlackBerry keyboard.
    04-26-10 02:49 PM
    I went from the 8900 to the s2. I was so sick of trackball issues I had to get something that didn't have a ball. Wasn't too sure about the new trackpads and liked the idea of a big screen. Damn happy with my s2 thus far. And happy to not be dealing with trackball issues.
    04-26-10 03:02 PM
    I got the Storm 2...this is going to take a lot of getting used to....

How do I merge all of the message icons into one icon?
    04-28-10 03:09 PM
    I got the Storm 2...this is going to take a lot of getting used to....

How do I merge all of the message icons into one icon?
    In either your inbox for texts or e-mails, hit the BB button, go to options, inbox settings and check everything that you want to be in the main message folder. Make sure your main message folder isn't hidden.
    04-28-10 03:28 PM
    My wife and I went from Tour to Storm 2's and are very happy. I have been a qwerty keyboard user for a few phones now and we both adjusted well. Surepress is great for people coming from physical keyboards. I think you will be frustrated for a day then get good with it fast. I am VERY happy with my Storm 2 (now that my wife and I are now running a Hybrid O.S.)
    04-28-10 07:54 PM
    Woah! My first post as an Abuser^^^...Color me amused.
    04-28-10 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD