Quite nice if I do say so myself

And if you've got 2 row system goin on feel free to swipe it. It makes a perfect background with the mountains starting right above the top row...wasn't even intentional
    01-14-09 06:31 PM
    Beautiful picture! Go Storm Go...
    01-14-09 06:34 PM
    Yeah mine takes pretty good pictures to, though when I first got I felt like it kinda sucked.
    01-14-09 06:43 PM
    damn that pic is bad ***
    01-14-09 08:57 PM
    Gorgeous. Coming from an LG Chocolate, this phone takes gorgeous shots. Heck, it's nearly as fast as the Chocolate too
    01-14-09 09:00 PM
    Sweet photo!
    01-14-09 09:05 PM
    The phone takes really good pictures. It just takes a really long time to capture the image depending on what version of the os you have. I like it though and I am running on .86. .85 was really good as well.
    01-14-09 09:06 PM

Quite nice if I do say so myself

And if you've got 2 row system goin on feel free to swipe it. It makes a perfect background with the mountains starting right above the top row...wasn't even intentional
    You could also check more pictures at the thread I started:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f133/po...od-bad-125254/
    01-14-09 11:04 PM
    You could also check more pictures at the thread I started:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f133/po...od-bad-125254/
    LOL I posted one or two there but they were rather bad (cept one of my dog.....if that's the same thread anyway). I feel like the camera somehow got better with OS updates (besides being faster) if that's possible.

Also, fineazngod....I'm on .86 and got some pretty good shots from my car as it was moving at about 40 mph. They weren't the best obviously...but they weren't half bad.
    01-14-09 11:15 PM
    LOL I posted one or two there but they were rather bad (cept one of my dog.....if that's the same thread anyway). I feel like the camera somehow got better with OS updates (besides being faster) if that's possible.

Also, fineazngod....I'm on .86 and got some pretty good shots from my car as it was moving at about 40 mph. They weren't the best obviously...but they weren't half bad.
    did not notice any quality changes on the .86 but it could be that your getting better taking pictures with the storm. It's like any camera first pictures seems to always come out bad or so so until you find that comfort zone.
    01-14-09 11:23 PM
    I'm really jealous of where you live.
    It's gorgeous!

And, it does look like it takes nice pictures
    01-14-09 11:26 PM
    I'm really jealous of where you live.
    It's gorgeous!

And, it does look like it takes nice pictures
    Not where I live just where I play (snowboard)

That's Utah (near Salt Lake City)...I'm from Virginia. Though I wouldn't mind living out here sometime while I'm still young.
    01-14-09 11:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD