Who like me still has .75 and has no problems?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by pkcable; 05-20-09 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Made title more descriptive
    05-20-09 04:21 AM
    you will only realise how many problems you have once you install an upgrade.

It's like comparing a toyota corolla with no problems to a ferrari with no problems. Both are cars but the different is insane
    05-20-09 04:35 AM
    Well as of now I use it major and no problems I might not upgrade from all I read

It's like comparing a toyota corolla with no problems to a ferrari with no problems. Both are cars but the different is insane
    05-20-09 04:44 AM
    I finally took the plunge & installed .122 on my phone right before the next leak came out but I couldn't see any big differences in how it performs from .75
    05-20-09 04:46 AM
    I have thought about it but then I might get more problems

I finally took the plunge & installed .122 on my phone right before the next leak came out but I couldn't see any big differences in how it performs from .75
    05-20-09 04:48 AM
    are you serious? Have you taken a picture lately?
    05-20-09 04:49 AM
    I wouldn't say NO problems. But I'm content with my 'Corolla'! In fact, I actually drive a Toyota Echo!!!
    05-20-09 07:52 AM
    Folks,

Remember too....

Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'somone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”
    05-20-09 08:00 AM
    Just back after a 2 week hiatus on vacation and purposely avoiding emails, etc. Still on .75 because it works for me and is stable. Waiting for official release but may be tempted to try some leak in the near future.
    05-20-09 08:08 AM
    If you are happy on .75, then that is great. We need more happy storm owners around here
    05-20-09 08:16 AM
    I have tried all the leaks. Today after .148 trashed my Storm I went back to .75. For my use ( home phone and business) PHONE, e-mail, calendar, tasks, notes and Rhapsody. It might be a little slower but it works fine. I'm done playing with the leaks, spent hours with that and for me more trouble than it's worth. "Power" users no way, but us Geezers do fine with it.
    05-20-09 08:17 AM
    I love .75 and I make sex with it daily.

I love my windows 95 too and it does good job for me. No need for that newer OS when Win 95 only blue screens once a day for me. <3
    05-20-09 08:19 AM
    You should try one of the newer OS's. If for some bizarre reason, you didn't like it, you can go back to .75. This is how technology works...a continual state of improvement.

Grey
    05-20-09 08:21 AM
    Currently on .75 and have not had too many issues. I will probably wait for an official release to upgrade.

05-20-09 08:27 AM

Ditto with a capital D.

I don't blame him though for not going out on a limb since you won't be covered in the event of an uh-oh....
    Seems this community is helpful and has posted info about how to recover a bricked phone. I highly recommend .132; once this fellow sees the difference he will be like me and wonder how he tolerated .75 for so long.

05-20-09 08:28 AM
    Of course I loved .75 with the random reboots and freezes. Why would I upgrade to something that fixes them? Silly me.
    05-20-09 08:30 AM
    Since installed quick pull I don't have em
    Of course I loved .75 with the random reboots and freezes. Why would I upgrade to something that fixes them? Silly me.
    05-20-09 08:59 AM
    .75 here!!! QuickPull installed, and, honestly, no reboots/crashes. It may not be lightning fast, but it's fine for me. Good signal coverage is far more important to me.
    05-20-09 09:15 AM
    Since installed quick pull I don't have em

I don't use quick pull on a daily basis and my phone hovers around 30MB of app memory.

05-20-09 09:17 AM
    .75 here!!! QuickPull installed, and, honestly, no reboots/crashes. It may not be lightning fast, but it's fine for me. Good signal coverage is far more important to me.
    Wow same here and I use mine a lot on this site and. Texting and major is service I get it where a lot dont

05-20-09 09:27 AM
    .148 is a leaps and bounds better than .75. If you don't think so try taking a picture on both and observe the difference.

05-20-09 09:42 AM
    Yet try answering a phone call in .75 using the screen and observe the difference when using .148.

05-20-09 09:44 AM
    Who like me still has .75 and has no problems?

You will find that this conversation will only lead to ppl begging you to try a leak anyway, nomatter how good you say .75 works on your phone. They've had horrible experiences with it, so unfortunately ppl tend to get tunnel vision and won't believe you. They're still gonna suggest you download a leak, nomatter how satisfied you tell them you are. Trust me.

By the way: Still lovin my Storm to death AND .75. No random reboots, no clock of death, and my phone is very snappy. Plus I'm a HEAVY user and also have close to 30 apps/games. OS .75 doesnt work great on all phones, neither do the leaks. I guess we just got off lucky. Glad ur still enjoying it...sucks hearing ppl complain about the Storm all the time. Some of us actually do love the phone!
    05-20-09 10:04 AM

I think you hit the nail on the head right there.

I'm still running .75 as well, but I can fully believe that most everything I enjoy now would be significantly "better" in future builds...but I'm too chickenchit to upgrade, lol.
    05-20-09 10:06 AM
    You will find that this conversation will only lead to ppl begging you to try a leak anyway, nomatter how good you say .75 works on your phone. They've had horrible experiences with it, so unfortunately ppl tend to get tunnel vision and won't believe you. They're still gonna suggest you download a leak, nomatter how satisfied you tell them you are. Trust me.

By the way: Still lovin my Storm to death AND .75. No random reboots, no clock of death, and my phone is very snappy. Plus I'm a HEAVY user and also have close to 30 apps/games. OS .75 doesnt work great on all phones, neither do the leaks. I guess we just got off lucky. Glad ur still enjoying it...sucks hearing ppl complain about the Storm all the time. Some of us actually do love the phone!
    Have you ever tried an upgrade? I guarantee anything past .113 will blow the doors off .75.

I felt the same way you did, didn't want to upgrade, felt Storm worked good specially with quickpull, but things like the keyboard lag, camera, and features like cut and paste just make it such a better phone.

It wasn't that Storm was bad at .75. It's just better with leaked OS.

I'm currently running .122 and I'm waiting to see what people say about .148. I felt the enthusiasm over .132 was a classic case of drinking the cool aid. Still, that was way better then .75. We will see about .148.
    05-20-09 10:15 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD