just want to know if its worth it, or if i should just get screen protectors and a silcon case.

<can post links, or else i would>
    02-17-09 03:46 PM
    02-17-09 03:51 PM
    I couldn't live without the leather holster but I'd love to have this protection. Will it fit????

bob
    02-17-09 03:53 PM
    Looks a bit too bulky for me, I use the silicone case and it fits great.
    02-17-09 03:53 PM
    i got the seido innocase II pretty nice and slimmer than otterbox.
    02-17-09 04:01 PM
    well I just purchased my otter box so I will tell you in a week or so lol!

02-17-09 04:07 PM
    I have an OtterBox. Its worth it if you hardly use the phone in landscape mode. Also there's a the phone volume is sort of low. good thing is you don't have to worry about ANYTHING happening to your phone at all. Otterbox is currently working on a fix on the case which is rumored to come out around march.

Either pm me or bbm me if you want more info, pics etc.
    02-17-09 04:11 PM
    its a tiny bit bulky but It provides awesome protection.
    02-17-09 04:23 PM
    I have the Otterbox case and yes it does protect the phone extremely well. However, if you have to do constant battery pulls it sucks. It's such a project to take apart and piece back together. I have the silicone one as well and change between the two of them when I get frustrated at the Otterbox case.
    02-17-09 06:36 PM
    It is awesome. Took some getting used to. I am an otterbox fan for life now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 07:50 PM
    Is anyone using the otterbox with another screen protector, and if so, have you had any issues. I currently have a BSE on mine, was interested in getting an Otterbox, but wasn't sure if I would have any problems. I did search through the otterbox threads, but didn't see this covered, and even tried email otterbox customer service but they couldn't help either.
    02-19-09 02:26 PM
    I had a screen protector on mine and took it off after a week of having the otterbox. Now with just the otterbox screen covering it is much more responsive and I have enjoyed it much more.
    02-19-09 02:44 PM
    Using it now. I can't wait for the revision. Other than the typing problems, I like it.

02-19-09 04:21 PM
    I just got my Otter Box, so far no complaints, I work in maintenance and for me this type of protection is great. So far everything about the phone works, the buttons actuate as they should, the landscape mode works, the camera too. The protective films DOES allow me to use the screen as it should but to this, I think that removing the screen film that originally comes with the Storm helps in using the Otter protective film. In my quick opinion, this is a great buy.
    02-19-09 07:14 PM
    I posted on this before, but suffice to say that I find it impossible to type accurately on the currently designed otterbox case. To each their own, but it didn't work for me.
    02-19-09 07:16 PM
    Thanks for this comment! I was wavering between an Innocase 2 and an Otterbox - I'm leaning more towards the Innocase 2 now!!!

I posted on this before, but suffice to say that I find it impossible to type accurately on the currently designed otterbox case. To each their own, but it didn't work for me.
    02-19-09 07:24 PM
    I took the clear screen on the otterbox,and it works perfectly now. The case offers the best protection for the phone, I've dropped it a couple of times, and I have zero damage. Not even a scratch.

I'm waiting on the redesigned one to come out, so I can have the screen protected as well.
    02-19-09 08:33 PM
    Thanks for this comment! I was wavering between an Innocase 2 and an Otterbox - I'm leaning more towards the Innocase 2 now!!!
    They are planning to redesign it, so you might want to wait and see how they fix it. They seem like a good company and there is a good chance they will get it right in round two.
    02-19-09 11:21 PM
    What kind of typing problems? I can type very well with the otterbox case. Just kinda have a hard time hitting 0 in landscape mode. Doesn't really bother me tho I usually hit it after 2 or 3 tries.

02-20-09 12:23 AM
    What kind of typing problems? I can type very well with the otterbox case. Just kinda have a hard time hitting 0 in landscape mode. Doesn't really bother me tho I usually hit it after 2 or 3 tries.
    In landscape mode I have trouble hitting anything on the side opposite of the buttons, and also along the bottom. I usually can get it after a few tries. If I try to close any apps from the options menu, I have trouble also.
    02-20-09 01:32 AM
    i got the seido innocase II pretty nice and slimmer than otterbox.
    I see the II seems to be missing the part covering the top of the phone like the I did. Is that the only difference? It looks like it slides on in 2 pieces rather than the I's clip on from front/back.

I picked up a case from Fry's that may be very similar to this, but I'm not sure. What do you think?

02-20-09 01:35 AM
    i bought it because i work in a kitchen and colud spill diff things on it by working and etc its great they ae working on an update for landscape mode to work better it bring its own clip holster. batt pulls suck but its not there fault rim doesnt have a good program working i would say depending on what kind of job you have is the kind of protection you need.
    02-20-09 05:36 AM
    I see the II seems to be missing the part covering the top of the phone like the I did. Is that the only difference? It looks like it slides on in 2 pieces rather than the I's clip on from front/back.

I picked up a case from Fry's that may be very similar to this, but I'm not sure. What do you think?

on the pics none of the buttons are covered with the otterbox they are all covered and you dont have to worry about getting them dirty
    02-20-09 05:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD