I dont know why everyone is making such a big deal about how the screen is gonna work on the Storm 2. Whether is be surepress or "truepress" you know your gonna buy it when it comes out regardless . But really with the amount of threads about this I think the Storm 2 deserves it own subforum so the Storm forum doesnt get flooded with all these dumb speculations.
    Last edited by gdoggmil04; 05-17-09 at 01:11 PM.
    05-16-09 04:15 PM
    why did you create a new thread to complain about the number of threads being created? Mods, please delete.
    05-16-09 04:28 PM
    actually he brings up a good point...comparison between the two devices is one thing, but creating threads about the storm 2 technology/speculation is the same as creating threads discussing the merits of the blackberry curve in the storm forums.

mods, take the OP's advice and create a "storm 2" discussion area for speculation and rumors. for the love of Pete!!!
    05-16-09 05:21 PM
    actually he brings up a good point...comparison between the two devices is one thing, but creating threads about the storm 2 technology/speculation is the same as creating threads discussing the merits of the blackberry curve in the storm forums.

mods, take the OP's advice and create a "storm 2" discussion area for speculation and rumors. for the love of Pete!!!
    Thanks, at least you agree that there should be a seperate sub-forum for the storm 2.
    05-16-09 06:06 PM
    but only because you have a red sox mobile shortcut

jk. i was considering reporting your thread to the mods for posting in the wrong forum, to be ironic, and see what they do. where would they put it? storm 2 discussion doesn't belong in the storm forums. off topic? lmfao!
    05-16-09 06:18 PM
    **** no I won't by the storm 2. I will stay woith the curve product. Storm is not funtional.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 06:31 PM
    but only because you have a red sox mobile shortcut

jk. i was considering reporting your thread to the mods for posting in the wrong forum, to be ironic, and see what they do. where would they put it? storm 2 discussion doesn't belong in the storm forums. off topic? lmfao!
    Haha, yea i knew this thread was gonna start some trouble. hey if the 9630 got its own subforum, and its not even released yet, then why cant the Storm 2 have its own.
    05-16-09 06:35 PM
    I just noticed the mods moved the thread to the Storm Owners Lounge so I guess we won't be getting a Storm 2 subforum
    05-16-09 09:06 PM

I agree..a storm 2 subforum probably would be good. There are new threads about it every 5 minutes discussing the same damn thing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD