Do people get these while they are using their phone? I always get these errors when it is locked and in my pocket. I will pull it out of my pocket and it will just be a white screen with an error number and a reset button. Sometimes the reset button works other times i have to pull the battery.

I was just wondering if people who get these errors actually get them while they are using their device.
    01-14-09 05:53 PM
    what OS? I've had no problems with this, just curious
    01-14-09 07:26 PM
    Yes, had this problem several times. On .85 and .86. It has happened in different scenarios so I can't point it to a phone feature or specific app.
    01-14-09 07:57 PM
    yes, I had this exact problem and it happened to me a few times last Thursday...I was running .85 at the time. Not quite sure what caused it honestly, but a battery pull solved it each time. It has yet to happen to me on .86...keeping my fingers crossed
    01-14-09 08:30 PM
    well i got it once in a while on .85 no big deal but it happened 3 times TODAY with .86 so it kind of sucks. Each time the battery gets pulled the battery gets sucked dry from loading the OS and my battery life is about 25 % worse because of these battery pulls
    01-14-09 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD