Anyone see the blog post yesterday about the FREE app called Whippo? I downloaded it (I'm a first time Storm2 and touchscreen user...had an 8330 previously) and it is a lot of fun and entertaining for all. Just wanted to send out some props. Check it out in Crackberry's appstore or check yesterday's posts.
    11-05-09 08:19 AM
    I saw and downloaded it also. It was a fun little app. There is also one i found just buy google. Its a shotgun app. Pretty much works the same as the Whip. You have to pump the shot gun, Then pull back to fire.

Funny how something so little can be entertaining. haha
    11-05-09 08:37 AM
    Nice. My roommate has the shotgun app for his iPhone. He was bragging that his shotgun could kick my whippo's a$$. See who's laughing now Apple! I'm gonna check that one out.
    11-05-09 09:13 AM
    Is it just me or does this just sound like a sneezing puppy?
    11-06-09 03:49 PM
    i d/l'd it and it didnt sound like a whip at all.
    11-06-09 03:53 PM
    Because you're not doing it right. Keep trying, you'll see. Also it vibrates when you whip it right...it's kinda stupid.
    11-06-09 04:07 PM
    Because you're not doing it right. Keep trying, you'll see.
    yeah, Ill get right on that lol. I didnt know there was something other than the normal whip sound. Ill install it again and give it a go.
    Last edited by Afterfire; 11-06-09 at 04:14 PM.
    11-06-09 04:08 PM
    Any way to get these apps to not vibrate when the sounds are made?
    11-06-09 04:18 PM
    Because you're not doing it right. Keep trying, you'll see. Also it vibrates when you whip it right...it's kinda stupid.
    No I'm kind of stupid, thanks for telling me there was more to it. Had to adjust the sensitivity up to get it to work for me as well.
    11-06-09 04:22 PM
    Oh real quick, for the Whippo, you can hit the two side keys (either/or) to make the sound. No movement involved .

BTW, here's the link to the shotgun, which is way cool

Free app: shotGun for the BlackBerry Storm | Apps & Games | BlackBerry Rocks!

When you go to the DL link, put in Storm 9500/9530, because if you put in 9550/9520 it will say it isn't compatible, but it works just fine .
    11-06-09 04:30 PM
    Is there a fart app for the S2?
    11-06-09 04:33 PM
    Is there a fart app for the S2?
    Why, yes there is! Here's the link to a couple I found...

BlackBerry App World - Fart Storm - The Funniest Fart App - Lots of Laughs
    Fart Machine for BlackBerry - Entertainment BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    11-06-09 04:44 PM
    Im the maker of Whippoh so if you have questions just hit me!

Oh and u have to make the correct movement... Otherwise u get the failed-whip sound ;-)!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-09 05:52 PM
    It whips correctly now. I played with it for 10 mins last time with just the failed whip sound. it only took me about 30 seconds this time. I just whipped the s*** outta my wife.
    11-06-09 06:18 PM
    I had this app for my storm1 pretty funny though.
    11-06-09 11:07 PM
    It whips correctly now. I played with it for 10 mins last time with just the failed whip sound. it only took me about 30 seconds this time. I just whipped the s*** outta my wife.
    yeah you ahve to whip it correctly .
    but dont hurt anyone haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 04:14 AM
    Ok. I downloaded this and i have the sensitivity up to 10. I got it to work once but it would only vibrate, no sound. The sound was on normal and still no sound. When i press the side buttons, i dont get a sound or vibrate... I cant even get it to vibrate at a sensitivity of 10.
    11-07-09 11:27 PM
    Ok. I downloaded this and i have the sensitivity up to 10. I got it to work once but it would only vibrate, no sound. The sound was on normal and still no sound. When i press the side buttons, i dont get a sound or vibrate... I cant even get it to vibrate at a sensitivity of 10.
    You have to make the correct movement like in the video.
    11-08-09 03:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD