Will the whining and complaining stop now that 148 is out? For the life of me, I just can't understand how people will still continue to complain going forward. The Storm is now a very good blackberry, not just a good one. In fact, it very well could be the best they have now depending on the network you are on.

Just my two cents.
    06-01-09 10:28 AM
    This should never have been posted. Especially not in the OS subforum.
    06-01-09 10:29 AM
    Of course people are going to whine. You can't please everyone and people are always going to find SOMETHING to say.
    06-01-09 10:29 AM
    Since when is discussing an issue with a phone considered whining? If that is the case every thread in the how to forum is just people whining?

They don't know how to do something and are asking for help, but really they are just whining.

Ya want more app memory, yer whining.

Ya want your screen to display as well as it can yer whining.
    06-01-09 10:32 AM
    Since when is discussing an issue with a phone considered whining? If that is the case every thread in the how to forum is just people whining?

They don't know how to do something and are asking for help, but really they are just whining.

Ya want more app memory, yer whining.

Ya want your screen to display as well as it can yer whining.
    Just let it go, Valace... it's not worth responding to in depth. The OP wants people to get all worked up about it. People like this are looking for an argument.
    06-01-09 10:34 AM
    Rant on folks.
    06-01-09 10:36 AM
    You can't please everyone, if the phone worked 100% perfect with no color banding for the OCD people who love color banding, they would still find something to complain about.

"Oh I don't like where the buttons are"
    "Oh the color of this is ugly"

People will always find something to ***** about even if something is perfect. That's the way of life. You just can't make some people happy.
    06-01-09 10:39 AM

Now THIS guy is a whiner.
    06-01-09 10:40 AM
    I - Ro - Ny
    06-01-09 11:05 AM
    I still don't know what's worst..... the people whining and complaining or the people whining and complaining about the whiners and complainers
    06-01-09 11:49 AM
    I still don't know what's worst..... the people whining and complaining or the people whining and complaining about the whiners and complainers
    LMAO!

I thought that's what the Rants and Raves section was for...whining and complaining
    06-01-09 11:53 AM
    Well here's my 2 cents. Verizon has been great to me. Any problem I have had they have cleared up over the phone. I did have to get an attorney after Asurion to have a stolen phone replaced, but not Verizon's problem... I ran the .75 with no problems whatsoever, with six 3rd party apps. I upgraded yesterday with no problem. My phone runs great, neither faster nor slower. I did lose one 3rd party app, but was no big deal to re-install it. I had AT&T before and let me tell you, Verizon will have to major-league screw something up for me to make me go elsewhere at this point. But hey, just my experience and opinion...
    06-01-09 11:56 AM
    LMAO!

I thought that's what the Rants and Raves section was for...whining and complaining
    Yeah I think some users were caught by surprise when people started ranting in the rant section. What's next... people asking questions about verizon in the verizon section
    Last edited by scorpiodsu; 06-01-09 at 01:31 PM.
    06-01-09 01:28 PM
    .1480 is garbage so no I don't think it will end. There is still much lag and texting and emailing is still a chore

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 12:30 PM
    .1480 is garbage so no I don't think it will end. There is still much lag and texting and emailing is still a chore

x2 the OS is junk if people are happy with the storm still there standards are VERY low on what is satisfactory for a phone.
    06-02-09 06:26 PM
    x2 the OS is junk if people are happy with the storm still there standards are VERY low on what is satisfactory for a phone.
    Junk, not so much. But it does need more work. Especially the native browser.

Not bashing on WinMo, but I would take the BB OS over that any day.

06-02-09 06:36 PM
    or maybe you're doing it wrong
    06-02-09 06:39 PM
    .148 is a far cry from .75. I hated this phone just a few weeks ago with .141 and I am now starting to come to grips with it a bit with .148. I'm not ecstatic about the phone but I am not ready to slam it on the floor either. I'm "OK" with it.
    06-03-09 07:28 AM
    Cant we all jus get along. Lol

06-03-09 07:37 AM
    whining and complaining about whining and complaining is even worse than the actual whining and complaining people do around here useless threads = fail
    06-03-09 08:04 AM
    whining and complaining about threads that are whining and complaining about whiners and complainers make me hungry
    06-03-09 11:06 AM
    btw...
    ninja please...
    stops copies me!!!

YTMND - stops copies me
    06-03-09 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD