Guys, it's coming out tonight or this weekend... just relax.
    Weekend is almost over ....
    03-14-10 06:45 PM
    My .419 sucks. I'm wiping and going for Lyricidal's 9530/9500 - .536 Hybrid. It's been months since I've bothered with a leak or a hybrid - pretty much was hoping for a Verizon iPhone announcement in February, but I got ****ed by Mr. Jobs. I'm really thinking about the Pre - not necessarily b/c it's a good phone but I think Palm needs some loving - I love Android but I think Google is getting a little too powerful, as is Apple.
    03-14-10 06:59 PM
    I'm definitely done with RIM and never looking back. My Storm is still functional, it does what it needs to do (#6 I believe by now), but I'm so never going back to RIM. Who gives a **** about their webkit (three years too late) browser.
    03-14-10 07:00 PM
    give it 2 weeks...
    April 1 = 6.0
    03-15-10 12:42 AM
    April fools. We all are if we expect this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-10 07:54 AM
    Well I guess its safe to say that the Storm 9530 is gettin the BlackBerry PEARL and PEAR FLIP treatment. Don't think we will be seein any 5.0.5xx leaks. Guess its time to get a Bold lol...
    I've been doing this once a week now for the last couple of months
    03-15-10 08:15 AM
    Keep on dreaming" LOL them days are past long gone, ( even though I've never got to experience them ) eeee but I bet they where "good, with only 2 months in the game I've learned so much in hybrids that I'm addicted to this wonderful world of "hybrids" that much that I know more info than people that has way more time in this hybriding.

Hey that leak might not come out, but I really hope it does !?

03-15-10 08:42 AM
    I think I'm finally ready to enter the world of leaks. I guess at this point though I'll wait for something higher than 419. Hopefully soon.
    03-16-10 04:14 PM
    I think I'm finally ready to enter the world of leaks. I guess at this point though I'll wait for something higher than 419. Hopefully soon.
    like you said "hopefully." i see that a new leak came out today for the 9700....

RIM has to be running out of phones for leaks..... s new leak for the 9530 has to be coming soon! Hopefully.
    03-16-10 05:50 PM
    I am starting to think .419 is end of life for us. And I have to wait under october. Ugh!

03-16-10 05:53 PM
    I am starting to think .419 is end of life for us. And I have to wait under october. Ugh!
    I've no evidence at all to back this up. It's all just pure conjecture, but I imagine we'll see one more official from Verizon, and then we'll brushed aside completely.

Now, whether the "one more official" will be any good...
    03-16-10 06:02 PM
    I've no evidence at all to back this up. It's all just pure conjecture, but I imagine we'll see one more official from Verizon, and then we'll brushed aside completely.

There is evidence to support that verizon wont release anything else............They killed the phone off. Its done as far as verizon is concerned. There was front page storys on it right here. Is it possible that verizon might and i mean in the slightest way might release something else? ..........Maybe...But as stated there is more than enough out there to show that they more than likely wont.
    03-16-10 07:02 PM

+1.

I hope that the last official OS is the elusive GC.
    03-16-10 07:04 PM
    i guess i have to still keep installing new hybrids,,,no leaks at all T__T"
    03-17-10 12:59 AM
    Well VZW still plans on pushing out their PTT feature on the Tour. But the brochure says something along the lines of "Push-to-Talk is coming to BlackBerry". Hopefully that's an indication that PTT is not limited to the Tour 9630/Bold 9650. If that's anything to go off of, then the Storm will probably eventually receive an update, because it's 5.0.0.5xx that has the necessary files to do PTT.
    03-17-10 03:03 AM
    I'm just waiting for December so I can trade out to another hot new phone that will end up disappointing me!
    03-18-10 02:24 AM
    Me too hopefully bold is out by October so the bugs can get worked out and spotted by December when I'm eligible or maybe just maybe storm 3 close to releasing

03-18-10 02:27 AM
    wow...I got excited when I launched crackberry this morning....and I saw a leak for the 95.......50. SUCK!!!! I saw the 95 and was like " YEAH!".....and then saw the 50....and then I went back to drinking my coffee.
    03-18-10 08:08 AM
    wow...I got excited when I launched crackberry this morning....and I saw a leak for the 95.......50. SUCK!!!! I saw the 95 and was like " YEAH!".....and then saw the 50....and then I went back to drinking my coffee.
    Yep. My coffee was the only thing leaking this week...
    03-18-10 10:20 AM
    Same thing happened to me.
    03-18-10 11:40 AM
    same here - -*
    03-18-10 12:15 PM
    Do these same carriers not carry or support the 9530 anymore? I know VZW is phasing out the 9530, but I didn't hear anything about overseas carriers. I guess when there's the 9550, why would you support the 9530?

Still, it makes me wonder why nobody cares to leak builds for a device that nobody cares about. Are OS testing regulations really strict on old devices like the 9530?
    03-18-10 12:40 PM
    Do these same carriers not carry or support the 9530 anymore? I know VZW is phasing out the 9530, but I didn't hear anything about overseas carriers. I guess when there's the 9550, why would you support the 9530?

Still, it makes me wonder why nobody cares to leak builds for a device that nobody cares about. Are OS testing regulations really strict on old devices like the 9530?
    Youn answered your own question. No one cares anymore.
    03-18-10 12:46 PM
    We may see a "kiss off" build from someone. But I doubt it. But looking at the threads for the .5xx builds there does not seem to be much there. Filter out the 'snappier', 'I started with xx more memory', and the ever popular 'the browser is faster' comments and it's pretty sterile. They changed the lock screen function which seems to have confused the crap outta people and in one case they caused a reset when bolstering the device. That would be the build we get...reset on holster. Would we call that a quick holster? Like we used to have the camera pull function.

03-18-10 04:20 PM
    Youn answered your own question. No one cares anymore.
    If nobody cares about the 9530, then why is it so hard to get a leak out of it? Is VZW and other carriers still keeping a deathgrip on the leaks?I'm surprised the 9630 is getting leaks at all, in the midst of all this 9650 news, and that the other CDMA devices aren't getting any
    03-19-10 01:17 AM
148 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD