Dunno if this is discussed, but there is a new update for "where" 1.0.93 to 1.0.94...just open up where on ur storm it will auto update

nething new here can be discussed here:
    03-07-09 02:32 PM
    So what was in the update? I delted it off my phone the other day.
    03-07-09 02:46 PM
    seems like yp.com widget works better (for example, when i searched gamestop before, it wouldnt find nething, now when i do, itll find the stores near me) seems the movies and news widget arnt available yet...

question: how do u register a username? i get the app but it has no option to register a new user?
    03-07-09 02:53 PM
    seems like yp.com widget works better (for example, when i searched gamestop before, it wouldnt find nething, now when i do, itll find the stores near me) seems the movies and news widget arnt available yet...

question: how do u register a username? i get the app but it has no option to register a new user?
    most of them make you do it online
    i deleted it too did it get better????
    03-07-09 03:02 PM
    i actually emailed them about this. they said there is currently no option for this but no need to as of this time
    03-07-09 03:02 PM
    This should be in the third party apps thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 03:03 PM
    ya, i actually put this in the 9530/9500 forum, but somehow got moved to the storm beta os discussion forum instead of the third party forum =\
    03-07-09 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD