Just got it today, mixed bag but better than I thought. Can't find Task or Memo anywhere though....
    12-27-08 02:40 AM
    the default is the applications folder
    12-27-08 02:42 AM
    Congrats on your new Storm. Tasks & memo is in application folder. Can be moved out to home screen.
    12-27-08 02:44 AM
    Thanks. My phone had an application file and an application icon, and they looked pretty much the same so I thought I had already navigated to it. I do like the phone, although wifi on my curve was faster than 3g on the Storm.

Does have potential, plus RIM will work like mad to get it where it should be...
    12-27-08 03:28 AM
    I just purchased a Storm, transferred my memo pad from Palm, and cannot find it on the Storm. I find an icon for Task list, but not for Memo. Further, when I stumbled upon the memos, the categories for memos were gone, and I found simply a total listing of all the memos, alphabetized. How do I find the Memos??
    04-19-09 09:19 PM
    OK, I found the MemoPad. How do I organize the memos? They were under different categories on my Palm...
    04-19-09 09:25 PM
    I cannot find memos or tasks anywhere. They are not in my Applications folder that I can tell. Where could they be?

If they are missing from my device, can I re-install them with the BlackBerry Desktop application?

Thanks
    06-12-09 11:28 AM
    Your memo and task icons should be in your applications folder. It is possible that you are checking the Applications Center? This just shows what has/hasn't been dl'd to your phone.

Or have you moved them for some reason? Check the entire home screen as well as the downloads folder.
    06-12-09 11:31 AM
    OK, I found the MemoPad. How do I organize the memos? They were under different categories on my Palm...
    Check if ur categories transferred via menu > filter.

See menu > help or HELP/? folder > personal organizer > categories.
    06-12-09 12:28 PM
    I cannot find memos or tasks anywhere.
    2 check if icons hidden: menu > show all on home screen & in folders (no menu option if all displayed).
    06-12-09 12:36 PM
    So I've read all these posts, I'm pretty on top of tech things like this, but I've checked all over, there is NO task list or memo app on my storm. I've checked application folders etc... I have an unlocked Storm working on t-mobile. I just want a simple task list to keep track of simple things. The native task manager on my curve worked fantastic for what I needed. Where can I find the native task mgr/mem apps for the storm?

I've checked all folders one by one. I've also "Show All" and still not there. I've sync'd my storm with Outlook which has tasks associated with it but still no luck....any help would be great
    07-01-09 11:30 PM
    Wow this certainly is interesting. What version are you using? .75?
    07-02-09 12:15 AM
    So I've read all these posts, I'm pretty on top of tech things like this, but I've checked all over, there is NO task list or memo app on my storm. I've checked application folders etc... I have an unlocked Storm working on t-mobile. I just want a simple task list to keep track of simple things. The native task manager on my curve worked fantastic for what I needed. Where can I find the native task mgr/mem apps for the storm?

I've checked all folders one by one. I've also "Show All" and still not there. I've sync'd my storm with Outlook which has tasks associated with it but still no luck....any help would be great
    When you said you checked everywhere, did you check Options> Advanced Options> Applications and see if Tasks and Memopad are there? If they don't show up there, that means that they aren't installed and you will have to use app loader to install them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-09 12:31 AM
    So I followed your advice, checked the applications list in options>advanced options and they're nowhere to be found. How do I get the native versions of these two apps? I guess I should say, where, not how...
    07-02-09 05:03 PM
    Wow this certainly is interesting. What version are you using? .75?
    No I'm using version 4.7.0.148
    07-02-09 05:04 PM
    So I followed your advice, checked the applications list in options>advanced options and they're nowhere to be found. How do I get the native versions of these two apps? I guess I should say, where, not how...
    Connect your device to your computer and open Desktop Manager. Now click the App loader icon and select Add/Remove Apps. In the list look for MemoPad and also Tasks in the window of available apps that appears. Check off the box next to each item and click next twice to install them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-09 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD