Where are the Official .103, .106, & .109 9530 OS Threads at?

Why are there only hybrid threads for the .103, .106 & .109 9530 OS's?

It's one thing to run a prepackaged beta OS. It's a totally different level of risk running a completely hacked 'hybrid' OS.

I would rather run a product written by a developer opposed to a hack AKA 'hybrid' I construct using instructions gathered from a forum.
    02-23-09 12:24 PM
    Nobody has leaked official versions of them.... why? different answers based on who you ask. if you ask me, its because people are too rude and disrespectful to the people in position to leak. I know that if you disrespect me you get nothin, so i understand where those people are coming from
    02-23-09 12:32 PM
    Nobody has leaked official versions of them.... why? different answers based on who you ask. if you ask me, its because people are too rude and disrespectful to the people in position to leak. I know that if you disrespect me you get nothin, so i understand where those people are coming from
    lol... For some reason, I don't think people in position to leak the OS' are weighing the opinions and respect of a bunch of anonymous people on an internet forum, with their livelihoods and careers. If that's honestly what you think, you have a very inflated view of yourself.
    02-23-09 12:41 PM
    b@stards (the rude people that is)!

I really hope the Blackberry OS Developers show some pity to the honest and faithful 9530 beta OS supporters. Anyone can create a hacked AKA 'hybrid' version of anything, including BB OS's. It takes true skill to develop a beta OS...

Much love to the BB OS Developers! Don't listen to the hacker and biters -- there will always be hackers and biters.
    02-23-09 12:43 PM
    b@stards (the rude people that is)!

I really hope the Blackberry OS Developers show some pity to the honest and faithful 9530 beta OS supporters. Anyone can create a hacked AKA 'hybrid' version of anything, including BB OS's. It takes true skill to develop a beta OS...

Much love to the BB OS Developers! Don't listen to the hacker and biters -- there will always be hackers and biters.
    This is a good read. It sheds light on where beta OS' come from.

Keep in mind leaks cost RIM $$, so, while they're nice to play with, they could be holding back the development process.
    02-23-09 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD