92 55.76%
  • No

32 19.39%
  • don't have it yet

41 24.85%
03-09-09 09:17 PM
127 12345 ...
tools
    Did you look in your "Downloads" folder?
    There it is! Thanks I had that folder hidden and completely forgot about it.
    03-05-09 10:28 AM
    Hi,

For those of you who are having trouble setting your location. Make sure you have BB maps installed
    So this app doesnt work with GPS or entering a location manually if you dont have BBMaps installed?
    03-05-09 10:32 AM
    So this app doesnt work with GPS or entering a location manually if you dont have BBMaps installed?
    Don't know but what I enter it keeps making the city Boston regardless of the state and zip.
    03-05-09 10:34 AM
    whats up with the "web registration" link? i can't find it on my storm?
    My question exactly. I first went to the website from my PC, entered my Storm and phone number and had a link sent to me. The page gets greyed out when you do this and the done button doesn't work, so I can't get to the registration page. I then deleted it from the phone and re-booted. Then went to m.where.com and downloaded from there, but still no registration option. Could anyone give a heads up to a noob on how to register? Thanks!
    03-05-09 10:34 AM
    Cool so far, but my location has changed 3 times in the last 10 minutes (And I haven't moved from my office chair!!)

Search works good. Could use without Starbucks and and ZipCar(?)

Would be neat to be able to change/arrange icons.
    03-05-09 10:42 AM
    Just a few
    twitterberry
    weatherbug
    google maps
    garmin mobile
    trapster
    ap mobile news
    GPSed
    scanR
    VisualArts
    slacker
    poynt
    google sync
    aerize alerts
    where
    speedtest
    repligo pdf reader
    tiltris
    nintaii

Kind of a lot, but I don't see why I shouldn't be able to have all of these (and many more).
    Youre absolutely right, but I think this is only the second time I saw someone having to delete apps to run more.
    03-05-09 10:52 AM
    For those of you having problems with entering in your location

1. make sure you have Blackberry Maps installed
    If not install with DM
    2. do a battery pull and try again

hope this helps
    03-05-09 10:56 AM
    Youre absolutely right, but I think this is only the second time I saw someone having to delete apps to run more.
    I guess I didn't HAVE to delete stuff, but I did... with all of them installed, I was down below 10mb free (right after a batt pull) and that seemed dangerously low
    I removed mobiscope, which I'm not currently using... but I might start using again in the future.
    03-05-09 10:58 AM
    WHERE is only in North America. For now...
    Thankyou for the reply.

~Joe
    03-05-09 11:01 AM
    Does anyone know where its pulling the gas prices from? It only shows a few gas stations in my area but I know there are a lot more.
    Cool app, after everything is included it will be much better. But I wish you would get more results when searchng by category.
    OK, I'm having a problem... I cant download the app. When I put in where.com it just shows a black blackround and the full URL only comes up. I try scrolling and the screen is black only...

The OTA is WHERE™ GPS Mobile Application, iPhone App & Location Based Services Development Platform right? Not working? Anyone help???
    03-05-09 11:20 AM
    Hi,

For those of you who are having trouble setting your location. Make sure you have BB maps installed
    That would be it! I wish you could have used Gmaps, or made it selectable (selectable) Ah well I'll add BMaps back in. Were you in the video? Your avatar looks kinda familiar?
    03-05-09 11:25 AM
    OK, I'm having a problem... I cant download the app. When I put in where.com it just shows a black blackround and the full URL only comes up. I try scrolling and the screen is black only...

The OTA is WHERE™ GPS Mobile Application, iPhone App & Location Based Services Development Platform right? Not working? Anyone help???

hello?
    03-05-09 11:32 AM
    OK, regarding the registration, I contacted Where and they stated that the web registration is not up at the moment...regarding the OTA download, I got it at m.where.com

hope that helps!
    03-05-09 11:37 AM
    It's working for me, but the GPS won't find my location at all (Yes I have everything enabled). Anyone else experience this? Even tried a softreset. Nothing.
    03-05-09 11:38 AM
    It also works if you go to where.com on your desktop and click on the "get where for your mobile device"...

Put in the info like phone and carrier and they send you the OTA in a SMS text... that how I got mine to work.

Everything works on mine. GPS, Yellow pages..etc. Cool app!
    03-05-09 11:50 AM
    Don't know but what I enter it keeps making the city Boston regardless of the state and zip.
    I do not have BBMaps installed and the GPS works just fine
    03-05-09 12:00 PM
    i am so getting rid of weather bug
    03-05-09 12:12 PM
    I cannot set my location, no matter how many times I rephrase it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    For those of you having trouble setting your location, try clearing the cache by clicking on the BB button on the Where home screen. I was also having a hard time setting my location until I cleared the cache. The GPS works just fine without having BB maps installed.

I love this application, but i noticed the Yelp results are somewhat limited.
    03-05-09 12:18 PM
    For those of you having trouble setting your location, try clearing the cache by clicking on the BB button on the Where home screen. I was also having a hard time setting my location until I cleared the cache. The GPS works just fine without having BB maps installed.

I love this application, but i noticed the Yelp results are somewhat limited.
    But what happens when you go to view your location?
    03-05-09 12:21 PM
    whats zipcar it does not do anything for me?
    03-05-09 12:22 PM

make sure you are using the BB Browser - press Menu button open Options and under Browser Configuration / Browser Identification you set it to BLACKBERRY
    03-05-09 12:23 PM
    Nice interface, but what's the point? The things that would make this app competitive with Poynt just aren't available at the moment. Just see no benefit in releasing an app that's still pretty much a work in progress. When all the features get functional, I'd consider trying it again, but it's really not worth the trouble at the moment.
    03-05-09 12:27 PM
    is it me...or does TRAFFIC not work?

i click on it...it thinks..then goes back to where homescreen.
    03-05-09 12:28 PM
127 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD