New to Blackberry -- my wife suggested I get one after my very old Sharp PDA finally died; she thought I might like it. I love it!
    Problem though.When I connect my Blackberry to my computer and click on the icon to open it, it shows me the device icon and the memory card icon, but when I open either one it shows me that there is nothing in them (this is in "no mass media storage" mode). But there is something in them -- everything was working fine and showing up ok yesterday! What gives? The memory card has several folders in it, videos, pictures etc, but I can't see/access any of them. And in mass storage mode, all it showed me was a picture in the device memory that I had downloaded from an e-mail. Incidentally -- I don't understand the difference between the two modes.
    04-01-09 10:43 AM
    To see all of your folders, you have to go to Options>Memory. Turn Mass Storage Mode Support to "On" and make Auto enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected "Yes". Now when you connect, you will see both device mem and media card on your comp as seperate drives and all the folders will be there. You may also want to check the "see hidden folders" on your comp to see everything. I had the same problem and this worked for me.
    04-01-09 10:57 AM
    No...that didn't work. It shows me the folders only for the device memory and not the media card. Plus, it shows me that nothing is in those folders (except for one picture that I took with the phone). I know they are there, I can see them in the file on the phone itself. I also made sure my computer was set to show hidden folders. Again, the confusing thing is that the very first time I connected it to my computer, it worked like a charm. I'm baffled!
    Last edited by Aflakete; 04-06-09 at 07:53 PM.
    04-06-09 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD