What would make the April Fools prank perfect would be an actual file to download and when you run it, it makes APRIL FOOLS!!!! Come up on your computer screen, THAT would be perfect!
    Or April Fools instead of Reload Software 507

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 11:18 AM
    I think that may actually be a translation of a quatrain from No-Storm-damus.
    03-26-09 07:00 AM
    It very well may be an April Fools joke but considering that RIM plans to announce the App Store on April 1st at CTIA (supposedly)...

The Apps Battle Heats Up - BusinessWeek

... it's not out of the realm of possibility that something else COULD be announced on April 1st. BUT, where my doubt comes in is seeing another telecom vendor just recently releasing .113 as official. If RIM had such a high OS ready for the masses, why wouldn't SiMobil wait to release it instead of releasing .113?
    03-26-09 09:01 AM
    I think that may actually be a translation of a quatrain from No-Storm-damus.
    +1

And 10 characters...
    03-26-09 09:51 AM
    03-26-09 09:58 AM
    See this thread right here is exactly why I do not come to, post in, or even Mod in the Storm forum anymore. All this conspiracy theory crap. As you can see from the post above, the thread mentioned was never deleted. Its been up since it was posted. Then there's members saying Mods are holding information from members. Totally not true. Also for the comment directed towards me, I have not Modded the Storm forum since the last fiasco, and I'm sure Bla1ze or Click could show my logs.
    I would just suggest Storm users chill out and relax. Nobody is out to get anybody and CrackBerry is definitely not out to "keep" information from anyone.

03-26-09 10:30 AM
    I agree completely CX, i don't blame you one bit...
    03-26-09 10:32 AM
    Amen CX! And we miss your input much, but some of us fully understand your absence.
    03-26-09 10:36 AM
    I really didnt mean for this thread to turn into this... I was just wanting to ask a simple question as to why the original thread popped up then just disappeared. I have not even had a chance to look at this thread since the night I opened it up, and its a shame that it turned into another one of "THOSE THREADS". Sorry for perpetuating the cycle guys...was not my intention.
    03-26-09 11:09 AM
    Haha, to be honest CX... i think i miss your posts in the storm forum more because of your avatar pics... you have a damn cute kid there man. Hopefully i will have one cute like that too!

But back to the topic, I can't believe how blood hungry people here can get over a phone OS. I wish that was the most important thing i had to worry about right now...
    03-26-09 11:35 AM
    See this thread right here is exactly why I do not come to, post in, or even Mod in the Storm forum anymore. All this conspiracy theory crap. As you can see from the post above, the thread mentioned was never deleted. Its been up since it was posted. Then there's members saying Mods are holding information from members. Totally not true. Also for the comment directed towards me, I have not Modded the Storm forum since the last fiasco, and I'm sure Bla1ze or Click could show my logs.
    I would just suggest Storm users chill out and relax. Nobody is out to get anybody and CrackBerry is definitely not out to "keep" information from anyone.

It's really unfortunate that a group of users can drive anyone out of a forum by posting anything, never mind the personal attacks and trolling that sometimes pops up here.

Isn't there a way that we can ask for CB to be enhanced to include one of the more robust user based "ignore" functions? Then the community itself will pretty quickly identify those people who are not contributing to the discussion. Those people would become widely ignored, and find themselves whistling alone in the dark.
    03-26-09 12:15 PM
    It's really unfortunate that a group of users can drive anyone out of a forum by posting anything, never mind the personal attacks and trolling that sometimes pops up here.

Isn't there a way that we can ask for CB to be enhanced to include one of the more robust user based "ignore" functions? Then the community itself will pretty quickly identify those people who are not contributing to the discussion. Those people would become widely ignored, and find themselves whistling alone in the dark.
    Actually, while I agree that there are a lot of people who have been abusive and/or posting useless cr*p on here.

But, on the other hand, if CX or any other moderator can't handle it, then perhaps he or she shouldn't BE a moderator. Period.
    Last edited by leo1055; 03-26-09 at 02:13 PM.
    03-26-09 02:11 PM
    I think EVERYONE needs to check this out:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/la...rtners-191737/
    03-26-09 03:18 PM
    I think EVERYONE needs to check this out:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/la...rtners-191737/
    Place has gone just a bit over the edge and I'm suprised the guys in the know still are willing to stick thier necks out to pass on info like this. Everyone needs to chill. I'm still running .75, curoius as **** to try one of the betas but I need my phone for work and can't afford to be one of the ones that these Betas don't work for.
    03-26-09 04:05 PM
    You mean there are MODs in the storm section. Those sneaky peeps show your shelfs.

03-26-09 05:32 PM
    Haha, to be honest CX... i think i miss your posts in the storm forum more because of your avatar pics... you have a damn cute kid there man. Hopefully i will have one cute like that too!

But back to the topic, I can't believe how blood hungry people here can get over a phone OS. I wish that was the most important thing i had to worry about right now...
    Don't you just love the latest one? She's like shhhhh my daddy can't tell you that!
    03-26-09 06:09 PM

CX..... I admire your patience. Dont loose faith in us.
    03-26-09 06:43 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD