Like most of us Crackberry addicts I was in high anticipation with the release of the Storm and lucky enough to have an in with Verizon to get one the day it came out. I have been quite lucky with the phone thus far not suffering from too many issues thats common when first editions are released. I am however wanting to take advantage of the beautiful display by uploading some movies. Anyone know of a place to get movies where I dont have to go into the whole process of converting the file for it to play?
    12-01-08 07:45 PM
    Well maybe your "IN" will hook you up with some movie info! if not then do the search forums and maybe you will get some help. I have NO idea! Welcom to CB!

Like most of us Crackberry addicts I was in high anticipation with the release of the Storm and lucky enough to have an in with Verizon to get one the day it came out. I have been quite lucky with the phone thus far not suffering from too many issues thats common when first editions are released. I am however wanting to take advantage of the beautiful display by uploading some movies. Anyone know of a place to get movies where I dont have to go into the whole process of converting the file for it to play?
    12-01-08 07:50 PM
    Might want to keep an eye on the guy that runs it though...

videos4blackberry.info
    12-01-08 07:51 PM
    Google the word 'Torrent'. I won't say more because I'm sure Crackberry.com wants to steer clear of promoting piracy.
    12-01-08 07:51 PM
    I just copied the movies I have on my hard drive to the Storm memory card and they work flawlessly. No need to convert. When copying a warning comes up saying the file might not play, but the play just fine. BTW, my movies are in .avi format.
    12-01-08 08:11 PM
    Google the word 'Torrent'. I won't say more because I'm sure Crackberry.com wants to steer clear of promoting piracy.
    Let me say that I love a certain Torrent site... Yarg!
    12-01-08 08:22 PM
    if we can find a free solution to removing the lock on Itunes purchased movies, tv shows etc we would be golden.

there is a program available to do such a task but its pricey.
    12-01-08 08:52 PM
    Just rent the movies at the redbox and use mobileclonedvd and ur golden!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD