my husband has a blackberry and he is wanting to have the .103 os. his friend said that he could get it off of here. is this true and how to get it from here? thanks.
    02-14-09 10:03 PM
    check my sig for .103 dload link ... if he has never upgraded an OS on a blackberry before ... I highy advise against it until he has done his research on the boards here as well.
    02-14-09 10:40 PM
    check my sig for .103 dload link ... if he has never upgraded an OS on a blackberry before ... I highy advise against it until he has done his research on the boards here as well.
    He has put 2 on there so far he didn't want to go on here and search to find the .103 one...lol. Thanks so much for your help!
    02-15-09 08:01 AM
    he didn't want to go on here and search to find the .103 one.

that is sad and wrong in so many ways, to be that lazy to have to get the wife to do all the leg work.......really sad..........

my condolences to you
    02-15-09 09:35 AM
    that is sad and wrong in so many ways, to be that lazy to have to get the wife to do all the leg work.......really sad..........

my condolences to you
    Yeap so sad...but its fine...ha. Thanks!
    02-15-09 10:37 AM
    those links are cool
    02-15-09 10:42 AM
    Hosting the links can get you in trouble by the way. The reason people have gotten by with uploading is because rapidshare/megaupload/etc host the links, not them.
    02-15-09 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD