Where can I download BlackBerry maps from I can't find it on my phone anywhere

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 05:27 PM
    same here. i heard it was already preinstalled but i cant find it at all.
    11-23-08 05:30 PM
    Mine was in the Applications folder; the icon is a compass and it's just marked "Maps." I'm not sure where you would find a replacement download if yours isn't there, for some reason.
    11-23-08 05:37 PM
    I couldn't find mine in the Applications folder either, until I went to the Blackberry Menu button while in the Apps folder and chose "show all". It showed a few more apps, one being Blackberry Maps.
    11-23-08 05:48 PM
    Found it buy can't figure it how to get it to show my location via gps

11-23-08 05:49 PM
    It's in Applications folder. Go in there and then scroll down. There's a software glitch where in subfolders on the home screen it always defaults to the bottom of the icons list in that folder.
    11-23-08 05:50 PM
    Found it buy can't figure it how to get it to show my location via gps

Make sure you have your GPS turned on to Location On under Options/Advanced/GPS and then while in BBMaps, walk outside and hit Menu Find my Location. Or simply hit the little SAT button on the bottom. You have to be outside for it to work.
    11-23-08 05:51 PM
    alright i finally found it. for some reason my apps were'nt all showing. but i found it and deleted it. i'll just wait for google maps to become available for storm and actually work properly.
    11-23-08 05:58 PM
    Make sure you have your GPS turned on to Location On under Options/Advanced/GPS and then while in BBMaps, walk outside and hit Menu Find my Location. Or simply hit the little SAT button on the bottom. You have to be outside for it to work.
    does leaving gps on kill battery?
    11-25-08 01:45 PM
    Okay, just got my storm an hour ago and cannot find BB Maps. It shows up in the list of apps as installed but I cannot find the icon. It is not hidden in the Applications folder. Any advice???
    11-25-08 03:45 PM
    Check the downloads, applications, and menu, should be in one of those folders. Make sure they're on show all, incase it's hidden.
    11-25-08 04:25 PM
    Check the downloads, applications, and menu, should be in one of those folders. Make sure they're on show all, incase it's hidden.
    Nope not there. I'm going to try removing and uninstalling Maps now.
    11-25-08 04:29 PM
    When I first was looking, it apparently was under applications, but was scrolled down, so it looked like there was only 10 apps loaded. But on accident I swiped my finger down and found the top row of apps, which is where Maps was.
    11-25-08 04:36 PM
    After removing and reinstalling, it is now there, along with an Applications Center with Facebook and lots of other stuff that wasn't there before.

Thanks guys.
    11-25-08 04:43 PM
    Maps should be in the Apps folder.
    11-25-08 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD