I've got one of the Canada builds, issued to me on November 21st.

No accelerometer issues - even when on .65 (now running .75).

Did the Torx T6 fix and now the screen clicks evenly everywhere - EXCEPT for right in the bottom-center of the screen, right between the BB button and back button.

It's not horrible, mind you - just not equal to the clicking I get anywhere else on the screen. It's even everywhere else (including the corners!), just not in that one small spot at bottom-center.

So - anyone else experiencing this? And if so, are you living with the "Devil you know" or sending it back for a replacement?
    12-11-08 05:28 PM
    I've got one of the Canada builds, issued to me on November 21st.

No accelerometer issues - even when on .65 (now running .75).

Did the Torx T6 fix and now the screen clicks evenly everywhere - EXCEPT for right in the bottom-center of the screen, right between the BB button and back button.

It's not horrible, mind you - just not equal to the clicking I get anywhere else on the screen. It's even everywhere else (including the corners!), just not in that one small spot at bottom-center.

So - anyone else experiencing this? And if so, are you living with the "Devil you know" or sending it back for a replacement?
    Before the fix it wasnt clicking top left corner to well as it did everywhere else. After playing with the torx screws I got the screen clicking everywhere. Just takes some fine tuning but I believe you should be able to get that to work if you play with it a little bit more.
    12-11-08 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD