Just close the thread...
    Last edited by Brandon9530storm; 03-07-09 at 09:18 PM.
    03-07-09 04:47 PM
    Pull the battery cover off, look under the battery... should be a little slot like on your phone....
    Last edited by Dostovel; 03-07-09 at 05:08 PM.
    03-07-09 04:53 PM
    I'm guessing you don't have a card reader built in. Usually they're right in front.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 04:55 PM
    Depending on what laptop you have, it may or may not even have an SD-Card reader. Just do what the rest of the lazy individuals like myself do, hook your phone up to your computer with the USB cable and transfer whatever you need to with Desktop Manager. Or you can enable Mass Storage mode on your Storm and drag and drop files wherever you want them on the phones internal memory or on the card. Hope this helps.
    03-07-09 04:56 PM
    Why are so many people inclined to remove the SD card from the phone rather than access it trough the cable? I don't understand.

03-07-09 05:16 PM
    Why are so many people inclined to remove the SD card from the phone rather than access it trough the cable? I don't understand.

exactly..hook the phone to the computer and bam windows picks it up and opens it. its like magic
    03-07-09 05:39 PM

I feel like it's an idea they get from store reps or something. I have an adapter but I don't see the need to risk dropping the little guy and losing it so it stays in the phone.
    03-07-09 05:43 PM
    I feel like it's an idea they get from store reps or something. I have an adapter but I don't see the need to risk dropping the little guy and losing it so it stays in the phone.
    It just seems kind of silly to remove whatever case you have on the phone and remove the back plate just to get the same end result as plugging a usb cable into it and being done. That's just my 2 cents.
    03-07-09 07:46 PM
    If you have a huge file like a gig or more to move then using an adapter is much faster. Other than that a usb plug works great. If you have to insert the card into your computer just pop it in the cd rom drive.

03-07-09 08:03 PM
    Are you guys ******* ******** I said I lost the cable, actually read my post.

03-07-09 08:53 PM
    Are you ********? It says you lost your cable no where in your post.
    03-07-09 08:55 PM
    OK well my original post said it, when i was editing it with my phone i accidentally deleted it i guess, but OK.. where can i insert it? exactly? if it is in the CD ROM where to i put it in the CD ROM?
    03-07-09 09:03 PM
    It goes in either a card reader (probably needs an adapter), or you'll have to use a a USB adapter like I have. Something like this - MiCu Ultra Compact MicroSD USB Card Reader

Honestly though, I'd just buy a new USB cable before buying all these converters.
    03-07-09 09:15 PM
    OK well my original post said it, when i was editing it with my phone i accidentally deleted it i guess, but OK.. where can i insert it? exactly? if it is in the CD ROM where to i put it in the CD ROM?
    Are you serious?

http://shop.crackberry.com/cellet-usb-microsdmicrosdhc-reader/7A113A3922.htm
    Last edited by gtstang462002; 03-07-09 at 09:19 PM.
    03-07-09 09:17 PM
    woa... maybe you should never insult anyone again.
    03-07-09 09:20 PM
    this is a typical example of why someone SHOULD NOT OWN a Storm or Any smartphone for that matter.....can't wait til he trys to upgrade an OS
    03-07-09 09:23 PM
    Precisely! SMARTphone...

03-07-09 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD