Again I dont know all the ins and outs of this forum but I do like to research and i do like new and improved stuff.

Mod Kevin that seems to be genius and up to date on all things OS Storm. i know about the bad idea to include links in these beta os's but can i get a clue in where to find these.

Give a dog a bone....

I want to see maybe the beta that might turn official soon from verizon (rumor) 4.7.0.106 (9530)

or...

the 4.7.0.119....

please.....
    02-19-09 04:33 PM
    Again I dont know all the ins and outs of this forum but I do like to research and i do like new and improved stuff.

Mod Kevin that seems to be genius and up to date on all things OS Storm. i know about the bad idea to include links in these beta os's but can i get a clue in where to find these.

Give a dog a bone....

I want to see maybe the beta that might turn official soon from verizon (rumor) 4.7.0.106 (9530)

or...

the 4.7.0.119....

please.....

Before about a thousand monkeys jump on your back, I will answer your question.

You don't.

Don't expect anyone to tell you where to find them.

Give it up.
    02-19-09 04:35 PM
    You'll find them here when they're posted. Trust me. You'll know when it's posted.

/thread.
    02-19-09 04:46 PM
    Before about a thousand monkeys jump on your back, I will answer your question.

You don't.

Don't expect anyone to tell you where to find them.

Give it up.

So your pretty much telling me that the only way to get your hands on it first and to test ect is that you have to work for RIM or know someone that works for RIM. It's not like there floating around and you just need to be a good detective.

That's cool in the gang, I was just curious.

I like to know how things work sometimes.

Oh did i mention I work for the CIA? lol
    02-19-09 04:57 PM
    if you work for the CIA why would you come on here asking this question?
    02-19-09 05:12 PM
    So your pretty much telling me that the only way to get your hands on it first and to test ect is that you have to work for RIM or know someone that works for RIM. It's not like there floating around and you just need to be a good detective.

That's cool in the gang, I was just curious.

I like to know how things work sometimes.

Oh did i mention I work for the CIA? lol

I don't care if you work for the FBI, CIA, KGB, or even the bloody IRS. I suppose you could do just about anything if you really wanted and had the resources.

The only way to find a leak, is thru here, berryreview, or a similar BB website.
    02-19-09 05:21 PM
    Just look for the newest thread with over 500 posts.
    02-19-09 05:23 PM
    If you read through enough threads I'm sure you may find a link, or a link to a link. Usually they are rampid just after the new beta is leaked. If you look long enough, I'm sure you will find one.

btw -- I'm still running .75
    02-19-09 05:26 PM
    To the OP easy google them.........booowah!!!!
    02-19-09 05:27 PM
    That's not what crucial says. He is pretty up to speed with leaked os's also. He seems to think if you know where
    To look for em you will find them pretty fast

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 05:30 PM
    It's called sarcasm.......
    02-19-09 05:31 PM
    Google!

02-19-09 05:45 PM
    yeah i dont work for the CIA.

Dont they fire you or...kill you or doing something like saying you work for them?

Yeah i did a little searching and I'm not really talking about .100 or .103 or .106.

I'm curious about some of the very early betas.

No Torrent sites have them.

No Uploader Websites have them. or what I could find.

No UK ITA or SPA sites hit either.

Thus me being curious.

No worries either way, just don't blow me up like i'm some type of ***** which didn't go through the typical steps.
    02-19-09 07:01 PM
    I have never felt the urge to respond to anything on this board since I have never felt like I could add anything that someone else hadn't already posted (yes I can work the search). But after reading this I just can't help myself.

You were the kid that told Mom that the babysitter let us stay up past our bed time, weren't you?

I have never read such an idiotic question, and I have read just about every post.

02-19-09 07:15 PM
    I have never felt the urge to respond to anything on this board since I have never felt like I could add anything that someone else hadn't already posted (yes I can work the search). But after reading this I just can't help myself.

You were the kid that told Mom that the babysitter let us stay up past our bed time, weren't you?

I have never read such an idiotic question, and I have read just about every post.

Holy dramatics, Batman

C'mon, why the hate? The guy just asked a simple question...
    02-19-09 07:21 PM
    Everyone knows they are leaked and that we technically shouldn't have access to them due to NDAs, so why highlight a gift horse?

No hate intended, just pointing out the obvious.

02-19-09 07:27 PM
    Waking up on the bad side of bed.

02-19-09 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD