I just upgraded to 4.7.0.83 and somehow deleted my app center. I did a search but couldnt find where to download it again. I even tried to go into DM and see if I could upgrade my core apps but it wouldnt give me the option to do it. Does anyone know where I can dl it OTA or even thru desktop manager?? This is really bugging me even though there isnt any apps out to dl thru it, Im sure some apps will evantually come out that Im gonna wanna check out and download. Any help will be greatly appreciated
    12-19-08 07:29 PM
    Double check to make sure you didn't just miss it. I just went to make sure mine didn't get deleted and saw that the icon was changed.

Also, have you tried a battery pull or two? Mine deleted after an official install of .75 and a battery pull fixed it.

If that doesn't resolve the issue then i'm no more help and good luck
    12-19-08 07:31 PM
    naa, Im pretty sure its gone. Im doin a battery pull now just to double check but I think its def gone. Im just looking for a link to re install it. I forgot to do a 3rd party backup before I did the upgrade to .83, but I did a regular backup, and the regular backup didnt restore the app center
    12-19-08 07:37 PM
    Got it...nevermind...mods can delete this thread
    12-19-08 07:50 PM
    ...no need to delete it; you could just share how you resolved/fix/found it.
    12-19-08 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD