alright y'all here is my dilemma! (cue ominous music)!

i have been downloading and erasing a lot of apps since i got this 'device' to tweek it just right. well i got rid of VZnav(bloat) visual voice mail and rhapsody(more bloat).. and then i figured 'hey, i already have googlemaps, lets get rid of BB maps and save that space' right?

well it would have been cool, but Weather bug is tied into BB maps and now Weatherbug wont work! oops! will WBug work with google maps? is there a way to import the module? or if not, oh well i'll take back my BBmaps cause Wbug is pretty groovy.

but i cannot find BlackBerry maps for download anywhere?

any help or suggestions is very appreciated
    05-18-09 06:14 PM
    install it via DM again

or

blackberry.com/maps (thats the OTA link)
    05-18-09 06:22 PM
    most excellent of ya thanx for your time!
    05-18-09 06:24 PM
    BB Maps for the storm can only be reinstalled using the app loader within DM. The OTA link is only for OS 4.1 and 4.2.x.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 07:03 PM
    dont get bb maps its CRAP! get google maps way better!
    05-18-09 09:57 PM
    some apps require bb maps, they aren't very good but they're the only thing that certain stuff works with.
    05-18-09 10:07 PM
    its patches!
    'ello patches

and bbmaps is pretty great because it integrates with alot of the other bb apps. plus it starts faster for me than ggm, so its nice to just fire up and see where you are in a second.
    05-19-09 06:47 AM
    BB maps only needed for WB and Geotagging feature with your pictures, and send my location with BBM. thats all BB Maps is needed for. Have had mine uninstalled for months now. I dont want to send my BBM contacts my location, and i dont want people to know the location my pictures were taken at. (Geotagging) ;-)
    05-19-09 07:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD