no wonder you limes lost 2 wars in the u.s. your logistics suck!!!!! why the **** did they get the phone first!!!!!!!!!!!! just joking my limey friends
    11-14-08 03:02 AM
    The question should be why the bloody **** do the get em for free and I gotta pay 200 for mine

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-08 03:04 AM
    The question should be why the bloody **** do the get em for free and I gotta pay 200 for mine
    Imagine if every time you left your home state you were 'roaming' and had to pay $1 per minute to make a call... that's the kind of cunning ruse that UK (and other European) networks have been operating for years. They are the masters of extracting extra money in an underhand fashion. We might think we are getting our handsets cheap, but we're paying for them... somehow!

BTW: Looks like the unboxing pics that showed up on T3 in October are right, first reports are of a black box and that a slip cover is included.
    11-14-08 03:17 AM
    no wonder you limes lost 2 wars in the u.s. your logistics suck!!!!! why the **** did they get the phone first!!!!!!!!!!!! just joking my limey friends
    I am not going to comment on your remarks with regards to the United Kingdom.

In the United States there are 261.5 million mobile phone subscribers and the population is around 305,651,000.

In the United Kingdom there are 73.793 million mobile phone subscribers and the population is around 60,975,000.

So in the UK there are more mobile phones in use than people. Maybe thats why Blackberry want to get the Storm on sale here as soon as they can.

It was the same with the Bold it was on sale here from the summer.

Anyway got to go my Storm has just arrived.

Alex
    11-14-08 03:25 AM
    i guess when you live in a house with a grass roof and sons name is angus you can afford 3 phones per person. or are they community phones???? sorry i am just bitter
    11-14-08 03:43 AM
    i guess when you live in a house with a grass roof and sons name is angus you can afford 3 phones per person. or are they community phones???? sorry i am just bitter
    Now you're just rambling and making Americans look stupid...
    11-14-08 04:00 AM
    Now you're just rambling and making Americans look stupid...
    they don't already?
    11-14-08 04:29 AM
    they don't already?
    Hey now o resemble that remark. Oops scratch that. Make that resent. Lol

11-14-08 04:32 AM
    Hey now o resemble that remark. Oops scratch that. Make that resent. Lol

Lol... we're just playing with ya but we still get the storm before y'all
    11-14-08 04:40 AM
    Lol... we're just playing with ya but we still get the storm before y'all
    Go ahead keep rubbin it in. Lol

11-14-08 04:42 AM
    .....now watch all the bad teeth remarks come flying in! Just for the record to all you Americans, no we dont all have teeth like Austin Powers.... its a fictional MOVIE, i.e. NOT real <------- see my teeth are fine, I'm just a bit green for some reason. Must be the "grass roof" on my house!? Now, where's Angus?
    11-14-08 04:46 AM
    My storm is on route!

Trouble is i'm in work!

I feel a sudden illness coming on *cough, cough*
    11-14-08 04:53 AM
    My storm is on route!

Trouble is i'm in work!

I feel a sudden illness coming on *cough, cough*
    Yes go home you look very ill your face is all blue & green

Cool that you're getting your Storms today....hopefully get mine soon.
    11-14-08 05:01 AM

Up until the iPhone most people in the UK on contract had never had to pay for a handset and found it strange that o2 wanted money for it. I guess its all down to the networks really needing to offer good deals to get customers.

But as said before we just pay in another way.
    11-14-08 05:04 AM
    Up until the iPhone most people in the UK on contract had never had to pay for a handset and found it strange that o2 wanted money for it. I guess its all down to the networks really needing to offer good deals to get customers.

But as said before we just pay in another way.
    I guess I'd rather pay a little more up front than have to pay a **** load of roaming charges over the life of the contract. Of course I never really noticed it before because this is really the first phone I've ever really watched for the release like this. Damn u crackberry and damn u addiction I can't break. Lol

11-14-08 05:11 AM
    11-14-08 05:45 AM
    will be posting more images soon, i got distracted by a couple things >.>
    11-14-08 05:52 AM
    What time is it over there ??? shouldnt we be seeing something soon ?

i had my video camera all set-up ready for the unboxing! den to upload video on to youtube to show you guys!

But bloody vodafone called this morning saying they are having problems with the delivery's!

so i have to wait till monday!!!!
    11-14-08 06:01 AM
    I have mine and am on the way home to open buy how is this for torture? As I am porting my number from o2 it won't work properly until tuesday and on top of that when I get in I have to look after my 2 year old who aint gonna want to let me play with my new toy! So it will be sat there, on the side, just looking at me, pesky kids lol

11-14-08 06:38 AM
    WOW....I figured there would be tons of unboxing pics/vids! NOTHING on youtube at all!
    11-14-08 08:08 AM
    11-14-08 08:20 AM
    ooo, pretty!

They attempted delivery on mine but its now gone back to the Post Office. Will pick it up tomorrow morning.
    11-14-08 08:21 AM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD