Sorry if this has been discussed already, but all I can seem to find with searches is info on beta releases. Does anyone know when Verizon is going to update and replace the current .75 OS? Thanks-
    03-20-09 07:40 PM
    Tomorrow!

Lucky you!
    03-20-09 07:41 PM
    The only ones who know (Verizon and RIM) aren't saying, and they probably don't even know. There's so much to fix.
    03-20-09 07:47 PM
    The OS update will be released in a couple of weeks. You will be totally impressed. 2 and a half pages of improvements.
    03-20-09 07:51 PM
    The billion dollar question asked yet again.
    03-20-09 08:22 PM
    I have it from a very reliable source that the release will come when it friggin comes. I got this info from my wifes mothers aunts husband nieces boyfriends mom who has a bb storm and loves it especially since making the vibrate mode stronger and designing a little pouch to keep it in that attaches to the front of her panties.
    03-20-09 08:26 PM
    You can get it now if you just turn your WiFi on...
    03-20-09 08:27 PM
    Lol that my friend is priceless

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 08:29 PM
    wat

03-20-09 08:31 PM
    my wifi will only function when i am in north korea so it will be awhile till i can get that update i guess.
    03-20-09 08:34 PM
    Sorry if this has been discussed already, but all I can seem to find with searches is info on beta releases. Does anyone know when Verizon is going to update and replace the current .75 OS? Thanks-
    Nobody knows....This is becoming an everyday question here. When its out you will definitely know it. Threads will be posted all throughout the Storm forum and it will be plastered on CrackBerry's main page. The response lately is 2 weeks, but this has been the common response over the last 2 months. All I can say is I'm sure it will be released by December 31. If it falls on that date you have nothing to be disappointed about and if its released before then you'll be pleasantly surprised.
    03-20-09 08:39 PM
    It will be out the second Tuesday of next week. The update has wifi but you have to turn wifi on to get the update.

03-20-09 08:45 PM
    You are so wrong there is no wifi until the next official os realese that comes with wifi

03-20-09 08:48 PM
    Short bus is out front honking its horn, Tweedle. Grab yer helmet and scoot.

03-20-09 08:52 PM
    Short bus is out front honking its horn, Tweedle. Grab yer helmet and scoot.

haha wtf...........
    03-20-09 08:58 PM
    I don't get the whole wifi thing that seems to be a joke

03-20-09 09:10 PM

If you read enough threads you'll get it...
    03-20-09 09:15 PM
    My Cousin that works at my local Verizon Store ( who is highly connected in RIM ) told me secretly it will be released on Monday at 9:00 AM EST Sharp not a second longer so rest assure monday you will have MR2 on your hands
    03-20-09 09:16 PM
    My Cousin that works at my local Verizon Store ( who is highly connected in RIM ) told me secretly it will be released on Monday at 9:00 AM EST Sharp not a second longer so rest assure monday you will have MR2 on your hands
    YAY!!!! I'm getting WIFI on monday.

Didn't he tell you that the WIFI is hidden on the video processor!!
    03-20-09 09:18 PM
    Classic Quote of the day!

03-20-09 09:30 PM

You're more on top of it than you realize, the 9530 does not support wifi and never will.
    03-20-09 10:08 PM
    Tomorrow!

Lucky you!
    hahahahaha
    03-20-09 10:12 PM
    yeah i actually did get the update. i just put my phone in the toilet and flushed it and it came out actually through my tv and it was updated. so weird. try it
    03-20-09 10:23 PM
    This thread is hilarious!

Now I'll be searching for Wifi and hot spots all night long
    03-20-09 10:28 PM
    the real answer is....
    tune in tomorrow to find out!
    03-20-09 10:46 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD