i ordered my storm by phone friday at 10:45 am and the lady only gave me a order confirmation number that i cant use to track my phone...when should i expect it?? i always asumed next day delivery meant next day lol
    11-23-08 02:33 PM
    probably monday.

If you ordered before 12pm friday, you should have it monday, unless you paid for the Saturday delivery(which if you don't have it by now, you obviously didn't lol)
    11-23-08 02:35 PM
    WHO F'n KNOWS!
    11-23-08 02:51 PM
    My guess...a day after it ships. Friday before 2 should ship by Tuesday I believe.
    11-23-08 02:54 PM
    WHO F'n KNOWS!
    i ordered mine at 630 am fri morning paid overnite saturday delivery charge

saturday came and gone no phone. i called verizon they said too bad

may get it in 2-3 weeks didnt care what i had to say

got an email today from verizon with tracking info that says it will be here on tuesday.

poor customer service to say the least.

went to the store and played with one not bad slow acceleromitor bad keyboard on one of the samples ???
    11-23-08 02:58 PM
    The sales rep at the Verizon store I went to said orders wouldn't be shipped until Dec. 15th.
    11-23-08 03:02 PM
    I ordered Fri morning at 8:30, paid for Sat-by-noon delivery but didn't get it. Called back. They said it should ship on Mon, possibly Tues and they credited me the $20 I paid for overnight back onto my account, and said they'd give me the overnight for whenever it ships for free. I'm expecting to get it Tues or Wed....
    11-23-08 03:06 PM
    I ordered Fri morning at 8:30, paid for Sat-by-noon delivery but didn't get it. Called back. They said it should ship on Mon, possibly Tues and they credited me the $20 I paid for overnight back onto my account, and said they'd give me the overnight for whenever it ships for free. I'm expecting to get it Tues or Wed....
    I'm in the same boat and they couldn't tell me when it might ship. VZW screwed this launch royally
    11-23-08 03:09 PM
    Vzw was good with me. ordered in the morning, got my tracking and shipping info the same day... should have it by Monday(thats wat fedex tracking info says).

I should have had it saturday, but verizon did mess up by giving me regular overnight shipping(mon-fri) instead of saturday. they said they were gonna pay for it for us(since we paid full price and bought accessories for the storm.... but obviously, they didn't give us the saturday shipping)
    11-23-08 03:11 PM
    Hola!!!Not sure where u live but I live in Florida and was advised by numerous VZW reps that if u ordered ur phone by 11pm on the 21st, it will be shipped no later than the 5th. I placed my order by 3:30pm and was ecstatic to have received a confirmation by Fedex showing the receipt date of this Tues. So u should hopefully get one as well. Plus it all depends when the supervisor has approved the order too (which sux). Orders placed after the 21st to now show the ship date of the 15th...ouch!!!
    11-23-08 03:21 PM
    Ordered mine at 6am Friday AM by the store rep. Was shipped out the same day and according to the Fedex website should be delivered on Tuesday.
    11-23-08 03:25 PM
    I ordered Friday before noon. Was told I would have it Saturday since I paid for overnight. Called back Saturday and they said it would be Monday when I would get it. They also didn't have a tracking number yet. Called today to see if I could get a tracking number and still no tracking number and says that it will be shipped by the 25th at the latest. So they credited my back my money for over night and doubled it when I called back today. If they keep on Fn up maybe I will get it free. Already go the shipping price doubled and business discount got me instant rebate.
    11-23-08 03:31 PM
    One thing is for sure verizon totally messed this launch up. Many people not even knowing when they will get their storm it just is **** poor execution on their part on this launch. Should have known plenty of people wanted it.
    11-23-08 03:37 PM
    I ordered mine last light @ 11pm and the web site is saying it will ship in 2-3 days

Lets hope so
    11-23-08 03:43 PM
    I ordered mine last light @ 11pm and the web site is saying it will ship in 2-3 days

Lets hope so

HAHA thats a big no, u wont get urs till atleat dec 15th if not longer. Have you read any of the posts on here. not to mention the site always says 2-3 days
    11-23-08 03:47 PM
    I got a call from a telesale rep last Tuesday who said I could preorder and the order would go in on Friday. I paid extra for overnight Saturday shipping.

I called VZW Friday evening to get a tracking number and was overjoyed when they gave it to me. When I checked on FedEx it says delivery is set for Monday. : (

I called back and they credited the overnight charge and gave me an additional $10 credit for their mistake.

While I am happy it will be here tomorrow, I am upset about not having it all weekend when I had time to get it set up and play with it for awhile.
    11-23-08 03:51 PM
    You are very luck that your getting it before the 15th tho.
    11-23-08 03:56 PM
    heres my delema. i ordered it at 630. dude said he would call if it didn't go thru by his sup(i upgraded in may to a curve) i want the 250 price. so no call

i called in at 3:30 and he said it didn't go thru and ill get my sup to approve it now. and he did. so now cause dude didn't call the first time im stuck in the later bracket.
    11-23-08 04:04 PM
    i just got the confirmation email from verizon. mine is on its way- either tomorrow or tuesday.
    11-23-08 06:23 PM
    how much does this suck...i called verizon today to see if they could at least give me a fedex tracking number or somehting, and the stupid lady says theres no record of my order (i ordered on the phone friday at 8 am and was promised next day shipping)...i said thats some bs (no that does not stand for blackberry storm [: ) and asked if i could talk to a supervisor...5 minutes on hold, the same lady comes back and says she was wrong, there was record of my order, but it send pending....whatever that means...im assuming the 2nd worst DEC 5 but if i have to wait till dec 15 imma flip a sh1t
    11-23-08 07:49 PM
    i ordered mine at a corp store around 9:30am CST in Houston on Friday morning- I got the email this afternoon with a tracking number saying it was on it's way. The tracking link does not work yet so I am thinking it will ship tomorrow and arrive Tuesday.
    11-23-08 08:13 PM
    i ordered mine at a corp store around 9:30am CST in Houston on Friday morning- I got the email this afternoon with a tracking number saying it was on it's way. The tracking link does not work yet so I am thinking it will ship tomorrow and arrive Tuesday.
    I ordered the same time as u......hopefully I get a tracking number soon!!!!!!!! When did u get ur tracking number?
    11-23-08 08:16 PM
    i ordered mine as soon as it popped up online so around 1230 friday morning...apparently i was being too optimistic thinking i would get it saturday...but fed ex says i will receive it tomorrow....this has been the longest weekend EVER!
    11-23-08 08:21 PM
    Ordered on Friday 7 am payed for Saturday delivery. Guess what no show, i called and was given from Monday shipping all the way to the 15 of dec. Then I called today once again and was told cause my order was placed before 2 pm on Friday I should get it by the 25. This SUCKS
    11-23-08 08:27 PM
    Ordered mine at around 8:45-9:00am PST on Friday. Got my order confirmation email and noticed that the ***** forgot to ship it to my house (instead its going to my dad's business) and forgot to due overnight shipping (which I asked for).

I've yet to get a tracking number
    11-23-08 08:34 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD