if I order on the 21st? I spoke to a guy at at verizon and he told me that my mother is eligible for a NE2 on the 29th, but we can get it early on the 21st. Also can I convince them to give them the NE2 earlier than the 21st? And I read on here that because replacement orders were being shipped first that renewal contract shipments will be shipped last. If this is the case is there a possibility that I can get it before christmas?
    12-12-08 12:52 PM
    if I order on the 21st? I spoke to a guy at at verizon and he told me that my mother is eligible for a NE2 on the 29th, but we can get it early on the 21st. Also can I convince them to give them the NE2 earlier than the 21st? And I read on here that because replacement orders were being shipped first that renewal contract shipments will be shipped last. If this is the case is there a possibility that I can get it before christmas?
    Hi there...

Would you mind at all if I gave you some good advice?

Instead of trying to get a consensus from us here at crackberry HOWaBOUT 1.) CALLING Verizon and ask them these questions????
    2.) Then tell them you'd really like it if you could get the phone shipped to your door within the next COUPLE of days???

3.) Keep trying until you get someone who sounds nice and will take care of your request.

Thanks.
    12-12-08 12:59 PM
    Hi there...

Would you mind at all if I gave you some good advice?

Instead of trying to get a consensus from us here at crackberry HOWaBOUT 1.) CALLING Verizon and ask them these questions????
    2.) Then tell them you'd really like it if you could get the phone shipped to your door within the next COUPLE of days???

3.) Keep trying until you get someone who sounds nice and will take care of your request.

Thanks.
    You win the "polite-est" slam award

Hispeed - ^^^ is right though. Call them. I think they'll work with you but remember - each time you call they put a note in your account so if you're calling and calling - they know it. My personal suggestion - tell them that At&t is offering you a $99 iPhone if you switch today. This might get their attention sooner.
    12-12-08 01:08 PM
    I had luck picking up a Storm yesterday from a BestBuy here in Chicago. Check stores around you to see if one's available.

Good Luck!
    12-12-08 11:05 PM
    I had luck picking up a Storm yesterday from a BestBuy here in Chicago. Check stores around you to see if one's available.

Good Luck!

There is your answer OP...Chicago has em. Can anybody say Road Trip?
    12-12-08 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD