Did it automatically backup my info by any chance because in the excitement I completely forgot to back up my information and now half my stuff is gone
    05-31-09 03:08 PM
    ALL my stuff is gone. I hope to god that it saved it somewhere. w t f........

not a single contact entry or calendar entry left.
    05-31-09 03:11 PM
    When I upgraded everything showed up. Try a battery pull.
    05-31-09 03:12 PM
    did you pull it out of the computer too early? use the search function on windows for "backup" narrow by today, then click "last modified" to bring the MOST recent to the top, and DM should have made it for you

You probably thought it was done, and it was just replacing some of the apps, and you took it off prematurely
    05-31-09 03:13 PM
    I don't think it backed it up, fantastic,
    05-31-09 03:18 PM
    did you pull it out of the computer too early? use the search function on windows for "backup" narrow by today, then click "last modified" to bring the MOST recent to the top, and DM should have made it for you

You probably thought it was done, and it was just replacing some of the apps, and you took it off prematurely
    mine said "update complete" then i hit close. Storm reboots, and there's absoF'inlutely nothing on it. where would the backup file be? I went on the DM manager and hit restore and can't seem to locate a file.
    05-31-09 03:28 PM
    Lol wow idiots everywhere

Did it automatically backup my info by any chance because in the excitement I completely forgot to back up my information and now half my stuff is gone
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 03:30 PM
    Backup files .ipd's are default stored in my documents labeled by date if you did not back up before the upgrade. Congrats you lost your data
    05-31-09 03:31 PM
    you all should have backed up all of your data in DM , in case if upgraded to .148 went wrong. this will save your big problems.
    05-31-09 03:39 PM
    you all should have backed up all of your data in DM , in case if upgraded to .148 went wrong. this will save your big problems.
    Yeah, no sh!t.
    05-31-09 03:42 PM
    Reminds me of my kids. I get them both external HD's and backup software. I preach, preach, preach...but it does no good. Eventually the crap hits the fan when a HD fails and then there's wailing and moaning about their loss. Sometimes, when words fail, experience will step in and teach a hard lesson.
    05-31-09 03:43 PM
    .148 Is Out!

Only need one thread on all this .148 release discussion.
    05-31-09 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD