Has anyone incountered this issue? When I lay my phone down it locks up, but only when I don't put it in sleep mode. If anyone has any ideas I sure could use the help. Thanks in advance.
    02-07-09 12:59 AM
    Have you tried pulling the battery?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 04:02 AM
    Its because it misses you! You got a sensitive storm... Take it back to the store and ask for the male (less needy) version...

.....PS only kidding... My wife is very loving and never needy (so its not ALL females) (just the needy ones).
    02-07-09 07:37 AM
    Has anyone incountered this issue? When I lay my phone down it locks up, but only when I don't put it in sleep mode. If anyone has any ideas I sure could use the help. Thanks in advance.
    What is this "sleep mode" you refer to? I was under the impression that the Storm didn't have any standby/sleep mode.. I'd love for it to have one.... but alas..

And yes, sounds to me like a battery pull is definitely in order. And if the problem persists you might want to wipe the unit and completely reinstall the desired version of the OS you want to use.
    02-07-09 11:33 AM
    By sleep mode do you mean bedside mode?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 12:25 PM
    May be sleep mode is not the right term. It would be the lock button on the top of the phone. I have done several battery pulls and this does not help. I do like the male phone comment that was lol
    02-07-09 08:04 PM
    mine blacks out when i lay it flat and some times it takes a second to wake up. it dose the same thing when i put it in the holster.danm i hope its not contagious
    02-07-09 08:14 PM
    I sometimes have to click the screen a couple times...
    02-07-09 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD