Hi there, This isn't specifically a Storm question per se, but I didn't see a generic forum for random Blackberry questions...

When I forward an email from my BB, the recipient does not have access to the address of the original sender. I often send messages requiring action on the part of the recipient regarding the original sender. This also is true with my partners Bold. Is there a setting to change this? I seem to remember that this was the case on my 8830 as well.

BTW, I tried searching for this topic and couldn't find anything so I apologize if its been discussed but I couldn''t figure out what to call this issue.
    01-08-09 10:29 AM
    Hi there, This isn't specifically a Storm question per se, but I didn't see a generic forum for random Blackberry questions...

When I forward an email from my BB, the recipient does not have access to the address of the original sender. I often send messages requiring action on the part of the recipient regarding the original sender. This also is true with my partners Bold. Is there a setting to change this? I seem to remember that this was the case on my 8830 as well.

BTW, I tried searching for this topic and couldn't find anything so I apologize if its been discussed but I couldn''t figure out what to call this issue.
    This might be what your looking for, Open the message, click bb button, scroll down to show address.
    01-08-09 10:39 AM
    Ok, I am sorry I must have not explained right. The recipient of the forwarded email is NOT on a blackberry and cannot get to the original addresses out of the forwarded email.

If I send it from my computer she has it in the header and the full name and email, but when its coming from the BBerry she sees only the name and no additional info.

Is there a way to set outbound header settings?
    01-08-09 11:19 AM
    Yeah, but can she right-click on the name only and see the properties? She should be able to see the raw email address there. This is often the case with mail from the BB. It looks like it isn't there, but it really is if you dig. It's annoying, but it's really more cosmetic than anything else. Hope this helps!
    01-08-09 04:07 PM
    Nope. There is nothing to click. I know this to be the case because my partner sent me and email and I couldnt manipulate it at all. There was no link "under" the name. All that passes through is the name not the underlying email.
    01-08-09 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD