Figured I would throw this up in Rants and Raves to keep the beta forums cleaner. I have noticed quite a few posts in leak threads telling people to stop asking when leaks will be out, or telling people that it it is to soon to be asking. I think with the pattern that has been in place since launch that after about a week its ok to start spinning up. Seems that leaks have been popping up every week and a half to two weeks. Just my thoughts.
    I meen I love the leaks, I would like leaks to happen every week, but I am more realistic.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 10:56 AM
    it's never ok. no one can rush the process. Check here for more info on leaks and how we get them in the first place - http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/ho...s-leak-129305/
    02-06-09 11:05 AM
    I think the rule is something like this...

If you have to ASK for a leak, don't.
    02-06-09 11:05 AM
    NEVER! Nah, I have no idea. Maybe when you feel the need to?
    02-06-09 12:06 PM
    it's never ok. no one can rush the process. Check here for more info on leaks and how we get them in the first place - http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/ho...s-leak-129305/
    You honestly think I don't know how it works?

02-06-09 12:59 PM
    RIM would never rush the process and release a product before it was good and ready

People clamoring for a decent OS for this device just shows what a disaster it is, and hopefully it gets back to RIM and they get their act together.
    02-06-09 01:22 PM
    RIM would never rush the process and release a product before it was good and ready

People clamoring for a decent OS for this device just shows what a disaster it is, and hopefully it gets back to RIM and they get their act together.
    Tis not a disaster. A cluster F maybe, but not a disaster.

02-06-09 01:35 PM
    Exactly, they have Verizon for that...
    02-07-09 03:02 PM
    Everyday til I get what I want....

...but after .99 I'm really not worried about it. It works very well for me....
    02-07-09 03:27 PM
    Ummm you know the OS leaks are not exactly fully legal correct? Why ask or in many cases on this forum demand something that you shouldn't have in the first place
    02-07-09 03:31 PM
    Because I'm the customer and I'm right. Even when I'm wrong, I'm right.

I'd send the CEO of RIM a screen shot of my Storm's "About" screen if I had his email address.

What's he gonna do?
    02-07-09 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD