Vista 64 on 3 machines and Vista 32 on 2 machines in my home. Have had Vista since release day. NO problems. Fast, doesn't crash and I love it. If it doesn't work on your machine, it's probably some other crap software you installed.

...and to the OP, the Thunder was the name of this phone prior to naming the Storm, shortly before it's debut.
    03-29-09 05:52 PM
    7 > Vista > XP
    03-29-09 06:19 PM
    You have a isht computer then.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Agree completely. Vista Ultimate 64 on my Desktop and Vista Business 64 on my laptop. Desktop is a gaming rig running Dual GTX280's in SLI, 6GB Ram, I7 920, Velociraptor 300 GB HD's. Not a single hiccup on ANY game or application I've thrown at it. I have YET to get a single BSOD on either and have been running 64 bit on the laptop for a year and a half and on my Desktop for over a year.
    03-29-09 06:38 PM
    Vista sucks ! Runs slow even with **** turned off and I have the proof of that and still crashes all the time with new service packs lol. Vista was by far the worst os microsuck made and that media center **** is horrible.

If you think vista is the worst than you've never tried windows ME

03-29-09 06:43 PM
    If you think vista is the worst than you've never tried windows ME

Windows ME?

AAAGGHHHHH!!!! Run away, run away!!!!
    03-29-09 06:48 PM
    ...and to the OP, the Thunder was the name of this phone prior to naming the Storm, shortly before it's debut.
    Yeah. I know that. That's why I laughed at that and thought I would share.
    03-29-09 09:48 PM
    vista is so unstable
    03-30-09 12:08 AM
    I do love the thunder pics. I remember seeing those a while back in speculation to what the Storm would look like. It's always fun to photoshop a bold with a big screen.

As for Vista vs XP, forget that Vista can run like a POS on a lower end PC, what about the horrible interface? I can never find anything I'm looking for. The first time I sat down to use Vista I went to start menu and looked for run, nothing! WTF???? Why hide that? And what was wrong with calling it "My computer"? Ever try to find add remove programs for the first time? I mean come on! They have changed things that didn't need to be changed on an operating system that has been out since 1995! Why change it? I'm sick and tired of trying to use an OS that is dumbed down for the new generation of users who have not been using PCs since they came out. Seriously, how many users on crackberry have ever used DOS, Windows 3.1, programed in basic on a Commodore64 or a Tandy Color Computer?
    03-30-09 12:46 AM
    your still running xp thats whats wrong
    Lol lemme upgrade u
    03-30-09 01:37 AM
    vista is so unstable
    agreed! therefore XP is better! just stop trying to compare vista with XP
    03-30-09 01:56 AM
    This thread so hijacked.

Xp 64 > Vista. Simple as that.

Although im running Windows 7 beta. And it rocks so far soo.

If you was reliable buy a mac...
    03-30-09 02:15 AM
    I'm sick and tired of trying to use an OS that is dumbed down for the new generation of users who have not been using PCs since they came out. Seriously, how many users on crackberry have ever used DOS, Windows 3.1, programed in basic on a Commodore64 or a Tandy Color Computer?

yes I have used DOS, and I loved my Commodore 64, and before that I used a # 2 pencil and a slide rule, and some of us might have carved letters into stone, but things progress get over it
    03-30-09 03:02 AM
    Seriously, how many users on crackberry have ever used DOS, Windows 3.1, programed in basic on a Commodore64 or a Tandy Color Computer?
    Im 21 and iv used DOS

I think the commodore64 is abit before my time though
    03-30-09 03:06 AM
    hahaha true step up to that vista dude! lol...
    Great advice, that way he can have two devices not work right lol. I'll rock xp until they get the bugs worked out of vista or 7 or whatever the he77 the call it now.
    03-30-09 12:25 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD