I'm starting to get real PO'ed right now. Ever since I got the Storm it has been working fine without a problem. Why won't it randomly lock up? Why won't it randomly reboot? Why doesn't it have a memory leak? I'm thinking of taking it back to Verizon and demand a replacement with one that doesn't work properly.
    05-26-09 08:10 PM
    I hear ya. I'm about to punch them in the throat. I hate it when something works.
    05-26-09 08:11 PM
    OMG! OMG!! those SOB's got some nerve makin a phone that's cool lookin AND works. this is an outrage!! F' it...i'm filin a civil action suit against em.

and while we're at it, WTF is up with this service?!?! i mean, dammit, why the freak should i pay THIS MUCH money for service that works everywhere i go??? i cannot believe how im gettin friggin scammed outta my hardly earned money every month!!

im emailin em right now.....the jerks....
    05-26-09 08:22 PM
    STORM USERS UNITE!!! Let's fill the VZW forums with hateful comments so their customer service can know our pains!
    05-26-09 09:34 PM
    Dont bother, take it from me, all you will end up with is another storm with the same problems. save yourself a lot of time and frustration - get another phone
    Go back and read ALL of these posts dude....

*right over thy head it goes*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 08:26 AM
    Dont bother, take it from me, all you will end up with is another storm with the same problems. save yourself a lot of time and frustration - get another phone
    iPhone troll is very obvious.
    05-27-09 09:03 AM
    I'm starting to get real PO'ed right now. Ever since I got the Storm it has been working fine without a problem. Why won't it randomly lock up? Why won't it randomly reboot? Why doesn't it have a memory leak? I'm thinking of taking it back to Verizon and demand a replacement with one that doesn't work properly.

reading comprehension ftw

05-27-09 09:08 AM
    Thank you for making my morning. This thread is excellent.
    05-27-09 09:27 AM
    phones are homos now? brilliant....now back on topic.....im going to take mine back it it doesnt freeze up this week
    05-27-09 11:40 AM
    I dont know what to do.... My Storm seems to be on the fritz. It's holding memory like never before. When i push a key down, it responds instantly, i mean no lag. Im not understanding, when i bought this thing i was expecting the usual normal storm with bugs and freezes, turtle speed camera and now I have this thing that I can actually use and enjoy.... WTF!!!!! Thats it, im throwin this @#$% in the trash.
    05-27-09 11:53 AM
    Originally Posted by jononez1
    05-28-09 12:59 AM
    This rOCkS!!!!! finally got my storm 2 reboot 2day by JaMMING down the Camera key while i was on internet AND tHE PHONE!! No lie!
    05-28-09 01:49 AM
    i wish that VZW never released the storm. that they waited for .148 to release the damn thing. trolls would have nothing to complain about except "why didn't you make it BETTER?"
    05-28-09 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD