chill out, you guys need to relax
    02-07-09 07:23 PM
    I think its great.....BB is fun and the touch storm is really nice.
    02-07-09 07:23 PM
    I think its great.....BB is fun and the touch storm is really nice.
    yes it is!!!
    02-07-09 07:24 PM
    listen ALBERT, i can see how smart you really are, and as long as i had my job i didnt need a resume,unlike you that dont have one! itsnt past your bed time?????

Hahahaha. So are you implying that I don't have a job? Or that I don't have a resume? I have both, thanks.

How old are you, 15? You write and act like a little kid.
    02-07-09 07:28 PM
    Hahahaha. So are you implying that I don't have a job? Or that I don't have a resume? I have both, thanks.

How old are you, 15? You write and act like a little kid.
    night,night jr.
    02-07-09 07:33 PM
    night,night jr.
    Wow, I'm impressed. Such an intelligent, well thought out reply.
    02-07-09 07:37 PM
    Guys just focus on commenting on the storm,,, storm users what firmaware is the best?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 07:38 PM
    I'm planing on leaving sprint now that you can leave without paying the etf ....so guys tell me what makes the storm better than any other BB?? I've been reading so much negative stuff about it , But I just love the design and maybe the click screen is not that bad>.. Help ???
    I am also thinking about leaving Sprint to switch to Verizon for the BB Storm. But Sprint told me I would have to pay a $200 etf since my contract isn't up for another year. How are you not having to pay the etf? Because I don't want to pay $200...

02-08-09 01:46 PM
    Guys just focus on commenting on the storm,,, storm users what firmaware is the best?

like another poster said, i was a lil worried about my purchase when i first got it, but after upgrading to .99 i love it.

this is my first BB too, it's been awesome thus far.
    02-08-09 06:40 PM
    Not only is the storm supertastic but you will be backed by the best network out there.

02-08-09 08:33 PM
    The storm is a great device... everything you could want packed in one device. I wish Verizon had the bold though
    02-08-09 09:10 PM
    As far as ETFs go. Keep an eye out for any rate increases or change to the Terms Of Service.

Some (all?) carriers allow you to leave without penalty within 30 days of the announced change. I can't recall if sprint is one

seems like it is: Sprint: Escape Sprint ETF-Free Over Administrative Fee Increase

Sprint: Get Out Of Your Sprint Contract ETF Free Until The End of the Month
    Last edited by Devlyn16; 02-09-09 at 11:15 AM.
    02-09-09 10:51 AM
    I'm planing on leaving sprint now that you can leave without paying the etf ....so guys tell me what makes the storm better than any other BB?? I've been reading so much negative stuff about it , But I just love the design and maybe the click screen is not that bad>.. Help ???
    I had an 8830 and loved it. It is a good phone but there is no camera (business usage never really needed it) and I never thought I'd use a camera phone as much as I have my Storm. You may love the Storm but with every new gadget, there is room for improvement. Rather than getting a curve and "always wondering," yes, the storm has its issues but with each beta they are improving everything.

I'd take the plunge, if you hate it, you can take it back for a swap to a different Blackberry within 30 days?. (Check with the agreement terms before taking my advice on that one.) I love my Storm and would not go back. I also have full BES through work with a very user-friendly IT policy so that too is a bonus. Few users are posting how much they love the Storm especially on a forum of users helping users (many of which only got their first Blackberry with the purchase of the Storm and that amplifies the frustration since there is/was little experience in them yet or at least at the time of launch.) We have been discovering as we go and sharing in most cases, please review this post before you even buy: http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ It sure helped me to prepare as I counted the days for my purchase.

(I waited to cash in my wife's New-Every-Two!)

There are many people on this forum that complain about the Storm, but there are just as many loving it and so if they are not in love with it, they will beat you up over your opinion if you end up liking it... So if you do get one, don't tell anyone you love it, just keep sitting on the couch tinkering with it while your wife watches TiVo and you have to ask her not to delete shows due to the fact you are tinkering and were not paying attention during the program.

I digress.

Whatever you decide, I hope you love your new Blackberry, also what phone were you using with Sprint? AND, why have you ruled out the option for AT&T and an iPhone? Note: the Storm is not an iPhone, it is a Blackberry with touch capabilities, it is not perfect yet but it is a great start in a direction all phone manufacturers are headed in. Desktop Manager has never been intended to compete with iTunes so it is a little more user intense to transfer multimedia files. The click-screen takes a little getting used to, but I could not imagine it any other way!

Just curious.
    Last edited by haymoose; 02-09-09 at 05:33 PM. Reason: I changed "no one" to "few users"
    02-09-09 05:31 PM
    BB and fun... all rolled into one. soFAB!
    02-09-09 05:33 PM
    its an amazing piece of tech if you use it to its full capabililties which i think no cb here has as yet, if you aren't that popular its just going to be a dud fone, I love the fact it keeps me up all hrs of the day, anything else would be rubbish
    02-09-09 06:44 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD