My app memory is usually around 15. How can I clear it up. Memory clean didn't work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-08 08:56 PM
    what apps do you have?
    12-27-08 09:00 PM
    Man..... Where do I start?

You can rearrange your icons from your home screen into your applications or options folders (do this by highlighting NOT CLICKING and BB button move to folder....)

Do your normal battery pulls/ quick pull app!

Delete apps you do not use (you cannot delete some of the VZ apps unless you use a program to do it!)
    12-27-08 09:03 PM
    Are battery pulls safe to do that frequently

12-27-08 09:40 PM
    I guess it is ok since basically we all have to do it daily. You could also DL quick pull in the OTA alps sticky.

12-27-08 09:50 PM
    in my opinion the quick pull app and the other one are simply too buggy. Just do the Battery pull it is the method used in the book also by all of our CB members. You need to check which apps are running. Do this by holding down the BB menu button. An icon bar will appear with a list of running apps. you should have only 4 working the phone browser messages and the home screeen. When you see that you have more apps just go to that app shut it down by hitting the bb menu key and selecting exit or close. Some programs like Viigo have had memory leak issues also talk lock the older version has leaks. If this dosnt work there is a thread here that has memory saving tips. I hope this was of some help to you.

Abigfish
    12-27-08 10:01 PM

12-27-08 10:04 PM
    Today 10:40 PM

Today 11:04 PM

Whats with the two posts?

Yes its fine 99.99% of the time.
    12-27-08 10:14 PM
    60% of the time it works every time. Yes it is safe just do it and don't worry.

Abigfish
    12-27-08 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD