I use the Motorola H560 with my storm and have no problems. I actually dont even use it anymore since the car has UConnect, which also works great with the Strom.
    05-07-09 02:38 PM
    05-07-09 02:52 PM
    maybe you need a better bluetooth set? i have a jawbone 2 and [...] and i've never gotten any form or sort of static, infact i like it so much i prefer the jawbone over normal talking on the phone, its so clear and i can be driving with my windows and top down on my car at 80mph and the person on the other line would never even know i'm in a car.
    Well, I've never tried it under quite that much external noise, but my Jawbone 2 is absolutely awesome. I picked it up for half price just as the 3 was about to hit the shelves, and I'm not disappointed in the performance.

My wife's Plantronics is pretty decent but not nearly as high quality in sound and noise canceling ability. But the Plantronics has a swell little leather protective case, and you can charge it while it's inside the case. (And she can throw it in her purse, which is akin to throwing it in ball mill, and it's completely safe inside the case.) That part beats the pants off the Jawbone.
    05-07-09 03:29 PM
    Jawbone 1 works great for me. no static in holster at all. IMO. HUGE FAN Of Jawbone here. I am about to add a custom ear piece to my jawbone and i could not be more excited to see how much of a difference it will make with the custom fit.

Custom Molded Earpieces from AverySound.com
    Last edited by polar135; 05-07-09 at 03:39 PM.
    05-07-09 03:36 PM
    I use the BlackBerry HS-655+ Bluetooth Headset. Sound quality is really good and very comfortable too.
    Attachment 23982

http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberry-hs-655-bluetooth-headset/9A32A3725.htm
    I had the chance to try this out today, voice sounded great both ways but the voice dialing sucked the big ones
    05-11-09 07:21 PM
    Jawbone 2 or 3 (Prime) is by far the best for noise reduction. Out of several I've tried (Blue Ant, Jabra, motorola) none can compare with noise reduction. If noise is not a problem they all make a great headset, but the Jawbone Prime, which I have now is the most comfortable and doesn't require an ear loop.
    05-11-09 08:38 PM
    I don't have a Storm, but I use the JawBone 2 w/both of my BB's caught it on sale @ BestBuy very good headset, well worh the money.
    05-11-09 08:46 PM
    I checked out the Jay-Bird website. This looks pretty impressive. How is the stereo sound quality?
    05-11-09 09:24 PM
    i got the jawbone 2... is awesome... talk time is pretty long and it charges really fast..
    05-11-09 09:35 PM
    I am still rocking that Jawbone one... always worked for me and I never had a reason to upgrade... The Prime is looking pretty nice to me.. Colorware Storm in Caution Yellow and the Jawbone Prime in Yello!... Hmmm
    05-11-09 09:47 PM
    I checked out the Jay-Bird website. This looks pretty impressive. How is the stereo sound quality?
    Pretty darn good!!!! I'll stick with these guys vs. any other. I have a few kinds of BT headsets and this one rocks them all. I use daily from work, to the gym.
    05-13-09 10:09 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD