I am just curious is to how those winners feel now about their storms? Was it worth the fighting in the middle of NYC, being shot up by paintballs, or getting tats? I mean I wonder how they felt seeing there phones on OS .65 when they first got it. Things have changed for sure. But still wondering how does it feel?
    04-08-09 06:42 PM
    Your going to expecting people to be angry correct cause they did something wild for a free Storm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 06:47 PM
    No expectations. Just want to see where it goes. Because if and when the Storm 2 comes out will the things people do as wild if Crackberry does another contest? I know I would of have been upset. But I'm not everyone.
    04-08-09 06:50 PM
    Read on engadget that the next storm won't be out till late late this year or beginning of next year which wouldn't be that earth crushing....seeing as they'd be running the same OS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 06:54 PM
    True. But would candidates still up for doing such wild things seeing how many problems the first storm came out with? Well maybe RIM did learn a thing or two since then but you can never tell with a new product.
    04-08-09 07:03 PM
    NorCal the guy that got the tat was pisssed. I _think_ he busted it up. Not sure on that. He may have sold it on ebay....

I do know he got real hot and ranted in here and covered up the tat. He was pisssed to say the least.

I do not know what happened with the others. I mean you get what you pay for : )

Can't complain about that.......

I think if another contest comes along for a free Storm we will see things like:

"I will not wear socks with my shoes for a week"

"I'll swallow 1 raw egg"

"I'll sing the National Anthem in my shower alone"

things of that nature.
    04-08-09 07:29 PM
    NorCal the guy that got the tat was pisssed.
    He should hook up with Zune tattoo guy and start a support group or something.
    04-08-09 11:15 PM
    Oh really? I didn't catch that the dude was pissed. Lol. Man that sucks. You are right you get what you pay for. I just recently thought of this when I saw the vids on the crackberry youtube channel. Well I can't wait to see what people will do for a Storm 2! Lol Maybe I'll join the contest this time. Any ideas?
    04-09-09 12:22 AM
    Well I can't wait to see what people will do for a Storm 2! Lol Maybe I'll join the contest this time. Any ideas?
    How about bobbing for Apples? or leaving your shoelaces untied while walking on hot coals?
    04-09-09 12:26 AM
    Bobbing for Apples. I like it. I've always wanted to do that one! The contest can't come soon enough!
    04-09-09 12:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD