What would you do for a Blackberry Storm 2?

Get a tatoo?

Wrestle in mud?

Run all around downtown?

Get shot by a 100 paintballs?

Do you think we will see this contest happen?

How crazy are you going to go for a Storm 2? Any hype this time around?

05-28-09 08:12 PM
    Wait for it to come to me LMAO!
    05-28-09 08:13 PM
    LOL i will honest to god , wait 1 week outside of verizon , and film it all live feed to crackberry !!!!!!!!!!
    05-28-09 08:15 PM
    I'll agree. That is what I am doing. I am going to use my upgrade since I originally was able to get the Storm at promotion price by opening up a new line. And I recently became a VIP so I'll some more discount! So I gave my Voyager to my dad. He needed a cell phone.
    05-28-09 08:16 PM
    LOL i will honest to god , wait 1 week outside of verizon , and film it all live feed to crackberry !!!!!!!!!!
    Now that sounds like a entry winner! Right there! That is some true Blackberry Addiction!
    05-28-09 08:18 PM
    Hmmmm,

Tatoo has been done (and would likely cost as much as the Storm 2 itself)

You really don't want to see me mud wrestling.

I live in Wpg, so unless it's released in the winter, there really isn't a challenge to anything outdoors. (however, I would readily risk hypothermia )

Shot with 100 paint balls, probably the easiest one of the lot.
    05-28-09 08:18 PM
    Tell me when you'll be there, I'll be the costar. Who brings the lawn chairs?
    05-28-09 08:20 PM
    Tell me when you'll be there, I'll be the costar. Who brings the lawn chairs?
    LOL, i will be there roughly around 13th of november
    05-28-09 08:26 PM
    LOL, i will be there roughly around 13th of november

Please excuse me while I go check flight prices online, and send my boss an email requesting holidays.
    05-28-09 08:28 PM
    What a Blackberry Storm 2 party outside a Verizon store with Crackberry nation watching?!!! Where do I sign up?
    05-28-09 08:30 PM
    Please excuse me while I go check flight prices online, and send my boss an email requesting holidays.
    LOL, by all means , i would wait to make sure lol .... but , if i was a betting man , i would say.. book your flight brother ,send that email !!! cause we have some camping out to do lol !!
    05-28-09 08:30 PM
    What a Blackberry Storm 2 party outside a Verizon store with Crackberry nation watching?!!! Where do I sign up?
    I think it is now official. Instead of flights, I must now rent a bus. Christ, I hope they give us pleanty of notice, going to be a bugger routing the pickups to get everyone there on time. And a lot of flippin lawn chairs.

CrackBerryPalooza! This November! Live feed to be hosted by CB! Headed bythe fearless sooks!
    05-28-09 08:34 PM
    LOL u can sign up right here man , yall would just have to fly out to washington , it actually gets cold here at night and we be a cool challenge , no pun intended lol , no but seriously .. a massive crackberry campout that would be the **** .
    05-28-09 08:36 PM
    I'll tape the part where on release morning, you're like 1st in line and they say that they didn't get any in... or that even though you were first, you were 4th through the door and they only had 3 to sell.

BTW, I'll be across the street in the tree stand with the paitball gun and night scope on it.... just like last year.
    05-28-09 08:42 PM
    LOL u can sign up right here man , yall would just have to fly out to washington , it actually gets cold here at night and we be a cool challenge , no pun intended lol , no but seriously .. a massive crackberry campout that would be the **** .
    Not concerned about the cold man! Try Winnipeg! Besides the extra layers might help protect us from paintballs.

I'll tape the part where on release morning, you're like 1st in line and they say that they didn't get any in... or that even though you were first, you were 4th through the door and they only had 3 to sell.

BTW, I'll be across the street in the tree stand with the paitball gun and night scope on it.... just like last year.
    Note to self. Lawn chairs AND protective gear.
    05-28-09 08:48 PM

Sounds like fun lol , so i take that as civic's way of saying .. SHES IN lol...

last time around storm 1 , the store i was at got like 30 , there was 15 of us in line all night , and I WAS NUMBER 1 WHOOT WHOOT LOL
    05-28-09 08:48 PM
    I'm with Stiefler, wait till it comes to me.
    Last edited by ausch; 05-28-09 at 09:08 PM.
    05-28-09 09:05 PM
    I live in Wpg, so unless it's released in the winter, there really isn't a challenge to anything outdoors.
    Are you kidding me? With the mosquito problem out there, it's nuts to be outside in the summer or winter in Winnipeg... lol
    Last edited by The_Shawn; 05-28-09 at 09:14 PM.
    05-28-09 09:09 PM
    I would eat a Klondike bar!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 09:12 PM
    I would eat a Klondike bar!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You have just one an entry into the contest for one of the best suggestions yet! Lol

Sooks I will def be there! Sounds like some super fun. Heck from sounds of it there might be a paintball match outside the Verizon store! Yeah I am def in!
    05-28-09 09:52 PM
    You have just one an entry into the contest for one of the best suggestions yet! Lol

Sooks I will def be there! Sounds like some super fun. Heck from sounds of it there might be a paintball match outside the Verizon store! Yeah I am def in!
    Sounds good man , ill bring the beer and the hookah , we wil have one **** of a time , trash can with fire and all
    05-28-09 10:09 PM
    lol...sounds like good times.
    05-28-09 10:13 PM
    lol...sounds like good times.
    You know it man lol ... send me ur PIN
    05-28-09 10:16 PM
    You know it man lol ... send me ur PIN
    Can I!? LOL i wanna see the lines waiting for this to drop lol
    05-28-09 10:18 PM
    Can I!? LOL i wanna see the lines waiting for this to drop lol
    OFCOURSE lol !! we need some comedy there !
    05-28-09 10:20 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD