What will Verizons newest broken OS be 5.0.0.666. Why because every OS Verizon puts out is a flop think about it why would u load a Hybrid for better mileage right. Well I have found that an over seas Os is 89% better than the one that Verizon releases. Long story short.

THE DEVIL WILL RELEASE 5.0.0.666 before **** freezes over
    04-23-10 07:33 PM
    long story short: my S2 is just FINE on 607. Of all the apps I use, there is only one that is having an issue with 607--iheartradio. Before long, that too, will be fixed unless iheartradio simply wants to give up the Storm/Storm2 crowd.

Second long story short: My wife's S2 is ALSO just FINE on 607.
    04-23-10 07:37 PM
    long story short: my S2 is just FINE on 607.
    same story here.

the fact that many people have no problems with OS installations shows that the problems being reported are simply not because the OS sucks. too many variables between users to just call out RIM/Verizon.
    Last edited by brillantesdv; 04-23-10 at 07:45 PM.
    04-23-10 07:42 PM
    Your right I shouldn't blame Verizon, It's there crappy phone system I live near a city that supports Verizon service and and only get 2 bars no matter were I go except my house where I can get 1 to 0 bars. lucky me. if I hit 0 bars the phone glitches out or reboots. Probably the most fun I get all day. Then I'm told by 2 service reps that the phone works properly, when I point out he has 4 to 5 bars he says your right something is wrong but because it works no one will bother with it , so stuck with the not so perfect Storm 2 with a random reboot if I'm lucky it's not more than 3 or 4. but I do apologize. Didn't mean to offend or blame anyone but some FN A$$ is responsible and I know it wasn't me so who to blame every one here. Well that can't happen unless you built my phone wrong or screwed up the software that causes my phone to Fup. highly doubt it so help me find out who to blame. And I can just Stop here. I love the blackberry series especially the Storms but I have a screwed one.

Wanna Trade
    Last edited by applemac; 04-23-10 at 08:13 PM.
    04-23-10 08:11 PM
    You have bad luck with Verizon, obviously. I've traveled to, and spent a good deal of time in, 7 states with Verizon phones and have a signal everywhere, including data, with just two small exceptions--no data service in much of Griffin Park, LA, and a lack of phone service north of Redding CA, on I5. The Griffin Park issue was last year, but I haven't been through Redding in over 3 years, so for all I know, the service north of Redding may have been fixed, for all I know.
    04-23-10 08:14 PM
    Considering it's just approved by Verizon & developed by RIM, that may be an indicator that it's not a Verizon OS that's the issue....you sound crazy
    04-23-10 08:43 PM
    As I said before, you have to love the idiots who want to rant but can't spell or use grammar to save their lives and then wonder why no one takes them seriously. I have no problem with .607. This one, though, ....a story comes to mind that if you let a monkey bang on a phone long enough something intelligent might come out. Or was it intelligible? Nope, wrong on both counts.
    04-23-10 09:10 PM
    What will Verizons newest broken OS be 5.0.0.666. Why because every OS Verizon puts out is a flop think about it why would u load a Hybrid for better mileage right. Well I have found that an over seas Os is 89% better than the one that Verizon releases. Long story short.

It is aggrivating isn't it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-10 09:30 PM

You're a whining pu55y. There are plenty of OS solutions you could install on your phone. If those don't work for you, get something else.
    Last edited by grey; 04-24-10 at 11:38 AM.
    04-23-10 10:15 PM
    WOW...rough crowd LOL
    04-24-10 04:30 PM
    i love how some have problems with app compatibility and they automatically rape on the new OS.....like everyone else said its only a matter of time when app developers see the issue and release an update..shame on you for being impatient.
    04-24-10 05:04 PM
    I am not a fan of .607 but the OP I think is overreacting just a bit. Not all of their releases have been as jacked up as .607.

Three choices for ya, suck it up, downgrade, or install a hybrid.

There are always alternatives.
    04-24-10 05:42 PM
    I've got the 643 hybrid, but my base is 607. I didn't have problems with 607 except for memory drain and slightly faster battery drain. I was annoyed that BBM was mandatory, but I used Shrink A OS to remove it.
    04-25-10 01:42 AM
    long story short: my S2 is just FINE on 607. Of all the apps I use, there is only one that is having an issue with 607--iheartradio. Before long, that too, will be fixed unless iheartradio simply wants to give up the Storm/Storm2 crowd.

Second long story short: My wife's S2 is ALSO just FINE on 607.
    yes to both
    04-25-10 07:34 AM
    Hey, Devil can you bump that version up to 6.0.666?
    Can't wait for the findings and fixes thread.
    04-25-10 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD