When I started to research for the my Storm a few months ago, all I read about was the cr#ppy OS, laggy camera, and frequent freezes....I figured there had to be SOME happy Storm owners out there, so I bought one anyway. Couldn't be happier!

My question is, now that OS .148 should fix most of the main complaints of the Storm, what will people rant/rave/discuss now?

Cheers

Steve in So Cal
    05-31-09 06:12 PM
    The trolls will never go away. The ones who still have a Storm will find somethin wrong with .148 cuz its not perfect either. They'll keep things jumpin, bet on that.

And there's always the hardware issues. .148 doesn't fix the click problem, dust, etc....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 07:59 PM
    I like .148 a lot, have ever since it leaked. But after seeing CW (or was it Radio?) say that the Storm 2 is more like Storm 1.5 I think I am going to occupy my time by waiting for the 9630... or the Pre? Or the Android phones supposedly coming to Big Red? Or has anyone seen the OmniaHD? So many choices... ;]
    05-31-09 08:34 PM
    i want another leak... i dont like being on .148 with the normal folks.. CB are ane elite set of folks
    05-31-09 08:38 PM
    ussualy people who hates the storm alot are people who doesnt really need a blackberry and thinks that it has the same multimedia functions as an iphone that almost everybody own.......in conclusion they are just stupid people who want that exclusive feel of owning a storm....
    05-31-09 08:45 PM
    i want another leak... i dont like being on .148 with the normal folks.. CB are ane elite set of folks
    LMAO me too.... Just to be different. I haven't had one single problem with this phone since it was new.
    Maybe a lot of the problems people are experiencing are related to user error?
    Just a thought.....

05-31-09 08:45 PM
    I am going to sit back and have a drink and text on BBM....
    05-31-09 08:48 PM
    ussualy people who hates the storm alot are people who doesnt really need a blackberry and thinks that it has the same multimedia functions as an iphone that almost everybody own.......in conclusion they are just stupid people who want that exclusive feel of owning a storm....
    Hate to argue with you here but I am one of those who does not need a BlackBerry, but I love mine anyway. I waited until just a few weeks ago to get mine. I like the IPhone in concept but refuse to deal with ATT. So I love the Storm. I am very happy with it. In conclusion, I have found out that I needed the Crackberry after all. I am keeping all of the household schedules on it.
    06-01-09 04:12 PM
    Want to know what their talking about? How .148 doesn't cure aids/cancer/world hunger/global warming/ED/money problems/etc.

Mostly just people complaining for the sake of doing so.

06-01-09 04:17 PM
    Want to know what their talking about? How .148 doesn't cure aids/cancer/world hunger/global warming/ED/money problems/etc.

Mostly just people complaining for the sake of doing so.

That's it in a nutshell!! They could release v6.xxx tomorrow with 3d display, mind reading tech that dials a #for you when you think of it, and a built in a$$ wiper. People would still whine cry and b**** about something!

06-01-09 04:26 PM
    Just came from .75 where I was happy, and now I'm very happy but have nothing to
    Look on crackberry for now. This is only my second time today ....where it used to be
    At least ten time already.

06-01-09 04:28 PM
    YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL DO!?!?!?@!?@

click click click click i love it
    06-01-09 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD