I am tired of hearing all about the offical OS what we need is a leak...who is with me !! This will solve all the fools who keep posting threads about release dates. Its been a few weeks since the last beta.. I think we are due
    02-20-09 10:03 PM
    Yes we are! I really would like to see whats next!
    02-20-09 10:06 PM
    And if you keep asking for em, it wont come. I can promise ya that
    02-20-09 10:12 PM
    so lets not ask and maybe one will come tonight
    02-20-09 10:14 PM
    I am tired of hearing all about the offical OS what we need is a leak...who is with me !! This will solve all the fools who keep posting threads about release dates. Its been a few weeks since the last beta.. I think we are due
    I mean REALLY??????????
    02-20-09 10:17 PM
    sorry was not trying to start trouble just trying to get people off the whole offical release topic
    02-20-09 10:18 PM
    I mean REALLY??????????
    LMAO that is priceless
    02-20-09 10:18 PM
    And all getting a leak will do is cause 26954526 more threads, either asking for a new beta, griping about the one that just released, people making battery comparison threads, .1xx vs .1xx threads, I'm still on .75/99/103/103.6/siths hybrid should I upgrade threads, going back to 103 threads, OMG I love this build! Threads, downloading now!! Posts, and about 40 wth man threads. I'll take the 7 or so verizon threads, lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 10:45 PM
    not to mention all the ones that get locked by everyone fighting about random things that really dont matter
    02-20-09 10:49 PM
    No. What we need is a lock....on this thread.
    02-20-09 11:01 PM
    must say we have been doing good, not too many people on tonight begging for a leak.. maybe they have learned?
    02-20-09 11:03 PM
    RELAX EVERYONE! why do you need a leak? what is wrong with any of the ones that have leaked already, and what is wrong with the official release? you do realize that other BBs don't get leaks nearly as much as the Storm... I think everyone here is just a little spoiled... I want a leak as much as the next guy, but there is no need for everyone to make a new thread crying for one... GROW UP!
    02-20-09 11:08 PM
    I don't know the Bold seems to get some leak loving quite often.

02-20-09 11:19 PM
    I say this respectfully and despite saying that I fully expect to get flamed but here goes.

In the short time I have been around here I have seen unbelievable expectations regarding leaks and official releases. I admit I have got caught up in it myself. This is just insane p. Why do we need another leak when its only been two weeks since the l
    st one. It would be nice for those who enjoy testing these leaks but come on how many leaks did you get in just 2 months?

Patience. That's what we need. I'm running .75 and if I have to wait 2 or 3 or even 6 months for the next one then so be it.

I realize I am probably in the minority. If you feel the needs come after me.

Just wanted to try to give my opinion.
    02-20-09 11:24 PM
    Sorry but I disagree..... If I have seen one post stating that... "I hate these betas.... please give me an official release" I have seen a hundred.... let's face it.... people are never content...

frankly... the .103/.106 hybrid is hard to beat.... that said... if there is a leak or official release will i d/l it?..... so fast my keyboard will catch fire.... yes.
    02-20-09 11:25 PM
    Sorry but I disagree..... If I have seen one post stating that... "I hate these betas.... please give me an official release" I have seen a hundred.... let's face it.... people are never content...

frankly... the .103/.106 hybrid is hard to beat.... that said... if there is a leak or official release will i d/l it?..... so fast my keyboard will catch fire.... yes.
    ****Leak gods please note, this does not seem like a request for a new OS leak, just a statement****
    02-20-09 11:27 PM
    I say this respectfully and despite saying that I fully expect to get flamed but here goes.

In the short time I have been around here I have seen unbelievable expectations regarding leaks and official releases. I admit I have got caught up in it myself. This is just insane p. Why do we need another leak when its only been two weeks since the l
    st one. It would be nice for those who enjoy testing these leaks but come on how many leaks did you get in just 2 months?

Patience. That's what we need. I'm running .75 and if I have to wait 2 or 3 or even 6 months for the next one then so be it.

I realize I am probably in the minority. If you feel the needs come after me.

Just wanted to try to give my opinion.

I definitely agree. Don't get me wrong I love the beta OSs but if one more beta OS didn't get leaked for 5 months I would have no problem waiting that long for a fast solid official release. I would much rather the official OS come out 5 months from now and be amazing than have an OS come out tomorrow that barely fixes anything. I'm no OS or blackberry expert by any means but I'm guessing the longer it takes for the official release to come the better it will be and I am more than willing to wait a good amount of time for a GREAT OS.
    Last edited by marjama; 02-21-09 at 12:46 AM.
    02-21-09 12:43 AM
    How can anybody say it's been a few weeks since the last leak? I haven't seen one week without a leak.

02-21-09 01:07 AM
    As I sit here and read through all of these post I am udderly amazed and absolutely dumfounded by the comment in here. We have been lucky enough to have a multitude of OS leaks provided to us in which we are NOT ENTITLED to, then complain about the frequency in which they are leaked. We have all been lucky enough to experience the Hybrids which were developed to improve on an already existing platform. And we complain that that is not enough. Everyone needs to step back away from the computer and really think about all of this. I am not trying to get philosophical here and I just think we need to realize that we are not entitled to any of these.

We all chose to buy our Stroms, nobody forced us. As with any new product there will be issues, either software or hardware. If you dont like the device take it back. If you do like it, be happy with what you have. They're plenty of people out there that would like to have what you have in this device.

This forum is like a bunch of kids in a toy store....I want I want I want.

CHILL......patience is a virtue

Moderator Please move this thread
    02-21-09 01:11 AM

Are you willing to pay someones salary if the get fired because they leak you a OS?
    02-21-09 01:15 AM
    I understand most peoples views on why we "shouldn't" get leaks, that people complain etc etc. But, no matter how you look at it; it's good business. I highly "doubt" somebody high in the forums would block giving out leaks because ppl argue. To some extent it may be true, but as you all know CB explodes after a leak. Think of all the traffic that comes through, people searching online come across this site and join. These leaks are HUGE for CB. More members, more sales, more help. I agree that we should be thankful for what we do get, but guys.. saying a leak isn't going to happen.. eh i'm not buying it. We should all act like mature adults however, leak or no leak.
    02-21-09 01:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD