02-12-09 11:42 PM
40 12
tools
    so because you dont need BBM, the rest of us shouldnt either?

and because your battery is "fine" that means we should all go by your standard of "fine"?

wear a wired headset? well last i checked the box says it supports bluetooth stereo headsets, so i want what i paid for.

color depth, yes color depth, you havent seen the hundreds of posts in the os beta forums complaining about the messed up color gradient? how all gradients look terrible? well i guess that makes sense you havent seen them sicne you have only been a member for less than 2 weeks!

being that you probably came from something like a razr v3, i could see why you would be happy with things as they are.
    Pretty much. Text? Email? Countless messenger apps? Bbm is pointless.

Go buy a magic never dying battery.

It's not a priority for the OS programers.

If the gradients are so unbearable, go back to .75.

I've read them. And guess what else? It's a goddamned cell phone. Get over it. It's not perfect, it never will be, and RIM doesn't care what you think. They already have your money. I guarantee I've had and still have more toys than you and your dad. If you REALLY want, I can PM you a link to my Myspace and you'll see my quality of life son, but I'm not gonna have an open forum pi$$ing match with you because you're buttthurt.

Don't get confused.....if you cry like a girl, and get called a girl.
    02-12-09 10:55 PM

and i call bull that the accell is faster or the phone is faster, maybe 5% but thats nothing.
    The accelerometer is quite literally 4-5 times faster. Quick math lesson for you, 5 times faster is not equal to 5%. That's 500% smart genius boy.

5%? That's the difference in accelerometer speed between .99 and .103.

That's the whole point. They're making the OS faster and more fluid. Then, they're going to add all the extras and gimmicks. (BBM) That's how OS' are built.
    02-12-09 11:01 PM
    I guarantee I've had and still have more toys than you and your dad. If you REALLY want, I can PM you a link to my Myspace and you'll see my quality of life son, but I'm not gonna have an open forum pi$$ing match with you because you're buttthurt.
    yep, this says it all about you. people who talk about how "quality" their life is on the internet and assume they are better than the anonymous person on the other end, are pathetic.
    02-12-09 11:03 PM
    Pretty much. Text? Email? Countless messenger apps? Bbm is pointless.

Go buy a magic never dying battery.

It's not a priority for the OS programers.

If the gradients are so unbearable, go back to .75.

I've read them. And guess what else? It's a goddamned cell phone. Get over it. It's not perfect, it never will be, and RIM doesn't care what you think. They already have your money. I guarantee I've had and still have more toys than you and your dad. If you REALLY want, I can PM you a link to my Myspace and you'll see my quality of life son, but I'm not gonna have an open forum pi$$ing match with you because you're buttthurt.

Don't get confused.....if you cry like a girl, and get called a girl.
    Not gonna lie...I think you are kind of a DOOSH( Can't spell it right..but you need to know.)
    02-12-09 11:03 PM
    Not gonna lie...I think you are kind of a DOOSH( Can't spell it right..but you need to know.)
    That's awesome. I know you're a tool.
    02-12-09 11:04 PM
    ok...well...that sweet comeback pretty much confirms it...
    02-12-09 11:06 PM
    yep, this says it all about you. people who talk about how "quality" their life is on the internet and assume they are better than the anonymous person on the other end, are pathetic.
    I believe you're the one that called me out about it, smart genius boy.

It was NEVER an issue until you brought it up.

Not once.

Remember that.
    02-12-09 11:07 PM
    ok...well...that sweet comeback pretty much confirms it...
    Really? No really. You are a tool. In the worst of ways.
    02-12-09 11:08 PM
    ok..cool...good one.
    02-12-09 11:12 PM
    I believe you're the one that called me out about it, smart genius boy.

It was NEVER an issue until you brought it up.

Not once.

Remember that.

i dont recall saying "your life is not quality" and "me and my dad have more toys than you do" and "send me your myspace to prove you have more toys than me"

chill out man, fighting on the internet is like winning the special olympics....
    02-12-09 11:15 PM
    Verizon knows about the Leake version i went to a verizon store to change a storm and they were testing it an check everything and told me that my phone had the latest version of their software i was running .99 O.O
    Last edited by JD Romero; 02-12-09 at 11:23 PM.
    I was hoping you'd like it. I tried hard.
    i dont recall saying "your life is not quality" and "me and my dad have more toys than you do" and "send me your myspace to prove you have more toys than me"

chill out man, fighting on the internet is like winning the special olympics.
    Really?

being that you probably came from something like a razr v3, i could see why you would be happy with things as they are.
    You're implying that I use a $5 4 year old phone. Don't play coy. You know what you meant. Had this cocky comment not been made, I would not have said ANY of the things I said, all of which are true. Not assumptions.

well i guess that makes sense you havent seen them sicne you have only been a member for less than 2 weeks!
    Assuming that you know more about BB devices because you've been a member of a free public website is ridiculous. Stating that there is a 5% speed difference between .75 and .103 proves that you are talking solely out of your a$$.

If you don't want a personal arguement, then don't take it there.
    02-12-09 11:25 PM
    I'm not sure what you must be on to not see the improvements made from 75 to 103 but its something powerful!

Honestly...I can't think of one time pulled my phone out to let someone use it and not have the phone work as its supposed to
    The only time I need to intervene is because something is too complex for that person.

Btw e-thuggin died in Hate '08 so get with the times ****

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 11:34 PM
    This thread is out of control and too much too clean up. Consider it closed!
    02-12-09 11:42 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD