my storm has went on the fritz...
    still on 75 os
    verizon
    i have had to do several pulls today because the phone would stop responding..
    now it will only load back up once in a while and when it does any button i push it trys to pull it up but the screen scrables the image to no recognition..

i will do another battery and it does the same thing..

as of now even after a battery pull it will not even power back up i get a red light and the botton keys light up but no screen i am away from home so i cannot get to my bb manager or have acess to my cable either
    Last edited by molands72; 05-25-09 at 06:25 PM.
    05-25-09 06:09 PM
    When was the last time you fully charged your battery? It sounds like it might be a low battery.
    05-25-09 06:29 PM
    last nite i charged it..i pulled the battery and hooked up just the home charger and i get the same results
    05-25-09 06:31 PM
    take it back and get another one
    05-25-09 06:44 PM
    Try to back it up if you are able and then take it back to Verizon. Another possibility, if you can back it up, try reloading the .75 OS, but do a wipe first.
    05-25-09 09:16 PM
    It sounds like a problem with the hardware of the phone, nothing you're doing. I would take the phone back and have verizon replace it
    05-25-09 09:47 PM
    That happened to my Pearl. No matter what you do, the red light will turn on and the thing would reboot. Then, in the middle of the reboot, it would power down.

I just returned it and got the Curve...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 12:46 AM
    took it to the verizon store and they replaced it with a new one...

thanks for all the help
    05-27-09 11:14 AM
    It might be a third party app you have installed on the phone that is causing it to crash every time it boots.

Try this. Remove the battery. When you put it back in, hold the escape key (not the bb button) and keep it pressed while you boot the phone up. This enables safe mode and won't let any of the third party apps start up. If that works, then do a wipe of the device and reinstall everything.

Hope that works for you.
    05-27-09 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD