I'm talking features, not stability or the like.

The two I've read about here that makes the most sense to me are:

1. The ability to turn off the accelerometer.

2. The option to type on the keypad via touch (no clicking).
    02-08-09 04:44 PM
    Inertial scrolling like in thw wsj app.
    I'd never want to turn off the accelerometer, but if you wanted to lock your phone into a certain mode, why not have the ability I guess.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 04:56 PM
    I'd never want to turn off the accelerometer, but if you wanted to lock your phone into a certain mode, why not have the ability I guess.
    Right, the reason for that is when I'm using my phone in bed. Work-a-holic here. When I'm busting out emails (laying on my side) I'm still looking at my phone the way I wanna, but the typing is the opposite (landscape/portrait), etc.
    02-08-09 05:00 PM
    I'd like to be able to lower the screen brightness below 10%. Even at the lowest setting it's much too bright in a dark room. It would help with the battery life too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 05:10 PM
    iphone scrolling hands down...also i would like to see RIM come out with Desktop Manager that is compatible with mac other then this PocketMac and MissingSync garbage.
    02-08-09 05:17 PM
    1. Add a SEND button to the landscape type screen.. To the SureType screen too.
    2. When typing in landscape I'd like the letter to appear above your finger (I understand the iPhone does this).
    3. A .com dedicated button.
    02-08-09 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD