for those of us still chasing the storm and telesales saying it may dec 15 before they ship, please list any stores (best buys, corp, etc) that still have the storm in stock and WHAT CITY they are located in.
    11-23-08 07:56 AM
    none, i called 3 verizon stores in vancouver 2 corp one kiosk , and all three said it was sold out nation wide .
    11-23-08 07:58 AM
    The Best Buy in Greenfield, WI had 2 as of last night.
    11-23-08 08:05 AM
    The Verizon store in Russellville, Ar had 2 or 3 yesterday afternoon.
    11-23-08 08:23 AM
    where in south jersey? if anyones knows let me know ive exhausted myself searching so please help.
    11-23-08 08:33 AM
    As of last eve, the MOA(Mall of America) Best Buy Mobile Store had 3 available.
    11-23-08 08:38 AM
    Also, I went into a Verizon store right after I went in BB and the guys in there were insistent on it being sold out EVERYWHERE, as if I was lying about BB. They got all indignant and stuff, and said there was no possible way they had any...lol...
    11-23-08 08:42 AM
    seems like bb has more stores with a few. but charlotte, nc where i am...all the stores are out.
    11-23-08 10:28 AM
    As of last night, Walmart in DeKalb, IL had 2. LOL....someone go buy them so I'm not tempted to myself!
    11-23-08 10:30 AM
    where in south jersey? if anyones knows let me know ive exhausted myself searching so please help.
    Try the Best Buy in Deptford. They received 10 yesterday morning. About 5 were already claimed by pre-orders and they put aside another for me. They seemed to have a pretty good handle on when and how many they were receiving.
    11-23-08 11:13 AM
    greengield wi bestbuy still has 3 as of this morning i waz so close to buy but they dont accept verizon vip 50.00 so ill wait for verizon. oh best buy 199.99 no need to mail in rebate

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 11:23 AM
    seems like bb has more stores with a few. but charlotte, nc where i am...all the stores are out.
    Pretty much all BB stores in Charlotte are sold out, I was told by the guy that sold me mine yesterday that you might check the BB in Kannapolis they had 15 in stock as of about 2pm yesterday. Not that far of a drive exit 54 on 85 North I think, but I would call 1st just to make sure.
    11-23-08 11:47 AM
    Any more stock updates from people? Just thought I'd keep this thread going.
    11-24-08 03:36 PM
    Per an e-mail that a family member received, check out the Verizon kiosk/store in a BJ's store. The email claimed to have them in stock, but didn't indicate specific stores. I am waiting for Verizon supplies to come in so that I can get mine for $100 with my NE2 discount.
    11-24-08 04:04 PM
    Funny story, were all sold out here in the Bay Area. You know how many malls have kiosk in the middle of the malls. There's a AT&T and VZW right next to each other. The AT&T girl starts asking me if I want a phone, then stops asks me. What phone do you have, I replied the Storm. She asked "how did you get it when they're sold out" one of her co-workers says "because he's the man" and the VZW in the kiosk next to it started cracking up at her. She told all of them to shut up. Then most people, including their customers started laughing. Just to somewhat make her feel better, I told her I camped out of VZW for 2 and a half hours before opening. That was the highlight of Saturday.
    11-24-08 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD