I recently purchased some bose music monitors for my macbook pro and also because the work on my storm...what ? yes the y absolutely do! because the audio jack is 3.5 mm and by the way they sound awesome!
    01-04-09 02:00 AM
    Umm is this a question you are having or..... ?
    01-04-09 02:17 AM
    Yes is this a question? Or just some randon statement that just wasted my time? I want this 30 sec of my life back.
    01-04-09 03:09 AM
    uhhhhhhhhh...WTF?
    01-04-09 04:33 AM
    at least your output works on your phone...
    01-04-09 04:34 AM
    I don't see questions here.
    Let me just add that I use v moda vibe earphones with my storm. The sound is amazing on standard settings. I haven't changed anything in the equalizer or any sound options. The earphones are also available in the crackberry store I think.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 10:56 AM
    I believe the question is in the subject line.
    01-04-09 11:00 AM
    I believe the question is in the subject line.
    WTF kinda question is THAT?
    lol
    01-04-09 03:15 PM
    uh...yeah it was a question what people are using when they listen to music be it headphones or speakers on their storm. Hence the name of the thread "what sound options are you using for your storm?"
    01-12-09 02:12 PM
    I really haven't played any music on my Storm yet. I do have some nice Bose stereo speakers for my PC that take a 3.5 mm jack, so I could play it through the PC. But, I have iTunes on my PC, so no need for that.

I'd like to get some stereo bluetooth speakers so that I can listen to music in my truck and still answer any incoming calls. Here's a set that I was thinking about getting...

Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Stereo Headset Headphones : Wireless iPod Nano Touch Headphones : Wireless Computer Headphones : Mp3 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones : Jaybirdgear.com
    01-12-09 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD