i recently upgraded to os .141, and was wondering what are some good apps that are worth having on the phone or any games.
    05-16-09 01:05 PM
    Pandora. Great App. I dont play any games on my phone
    05-16-09 01:11 PM
    what is pandora, and where can i get it?
    05-16-09 01:17 PM
    what is pandora, and where can i get it?
    It's basically an internet radio on your phone. It's a great app, IMO. Here's their site for more info.
    I think it's available in App World. If not, in Browser, go to pandora.com for the mobile download link.
    05-16-09 01:20 PM
    It's basically an internet radio on your phone. It's a great app, IMO. Here's their site for more info.
    I think it's available in App World. If not, in Browser, go to pandora.com for the mobile download link.
    I agree, I used slacker previously and deleted it immediately after trying out Pandora, better song selections better ease of use(slackers buttons were too small and I had to press go a few times and also wait more than 10 seconds before it connected, not to mention other problems) other good apps I would recommend are viigo even though it has a memory leak but its still awesome, Poynt is also a need to have app,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 01:50 PM
    I think the weather bug app is a good add.

05-16-09 01:52 PM
    I agree, I used slacker previously and deleted it immediately after trying out Pandora, better song selections better ease of use(slackers buttons were too small and I had to press go a few times and also wait more than 10 seconds before it connected, not to mention other problems) other good apps I would recommend are viigo even though it has a memory leak but its still awesome, Poynt is also a need to have app,

Same here. As a long time Pandora user I was very happy to get it on my storm.

05-16-09 11:07 PM
    As far as games go, Field Towers is one of the best games on the storm. It is HIGHLY addictive.

Air Traffic, Nintaii, Berry Wars are a few other good ones worth mentioning.

Unfortunately, all the good games cost. Most of them are good to kill free time.
    05-17-09 12:03 AM
    Superpages, easy to use and great to have

My Verizon, that is if you like to be able to have your account info accessable.

I have Slacker and like it.

MeterBerry, nice if you like to have a easy access to you device info and an easy reset.

CrackBerry Launcher
    , this is a must have.

Accelodex, I really like this but I do not find it to be a must have.

A weather app is nice, and I use WeatherBug, although some don't like it, say it leaks memory.

One of the best games is Nintaii.
    05-17-09 12:05 AM
    I like advanced call manager. It's now available for the storm.

You can custom make lists of numbers to tell your storm what to do if they call....drop the call, let it ring, automatically fire them off a text message, etc.

05-17-09 12:54 AM
    Meterberry, awesome app IMO
    05-17-09 12:55 AM
    If your a runner like me then you will love the sanoodi app which tracks your running route and other details.

05-17-09 01:07 AM
    QuickPull is another good one.
    05-17-09 01:41 AM
    I like AmAze GPS and Google Maps also
    05-17-09 01:46 AM
    is meterberry on appworld??
    05-17-09 08:29 AM
    --Google Maps
    --Blackberry Light (great to silence the phone but have it light up when you get a message)
    --Screenlock

All of the above are free.
    05-17-09 09:48 PM
    Pandora is good
    Slacker is okay
    weatherbug is good
    google maps
    05-20-09 12:40 PM
    Viigo is a must have. I can't belive no one mentioned it.

05-20-09 08:54 PM
    need stop tilt...its not free, but it prevents the unwanted orientation changing. Also, poynt is incredible
    05-20-09 09:29 PM
    These are my list of must-have apps:

1. Quick Pull
    2. Wall Street Journal Mobile Reader
    3. Slacker Radio
    4. VZ Navigator
    5. BBFileScout
    6. TwitterBerry
    05-20-09 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD