Hi all,

Just wanted to see what Search Engine/Web Browser everyone is using?

Which is quicker and has less bog on the Storm2?

Thanks
    05-12-10 07:07 AM
    I agree. Bing sucks....I have the Google Mobile app and the default browser.

I tried Bolt 1.7 and found it wasn't very touch screen friendly. Opera Mini may get a test drive before I wipe and reload 451 later today.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-10 07:17 AM
    I stick with the native blackberry browser, and google. I agree that bolt is not that touch friendly, and opera had too many bugs (but I did try it in the beta stage so idk)

05-12-10 07:26 AM
    There is no browser out there that works well. Including the native browser. I agree with the above, opera is buggy, and bolt doesn't work well with the touch screen. I like opera the most, but often you click on a link and it re-loads the current page over and over. All you can do is close it and restart the browser. pretty significant bug. It would be my browser of choice otherwise. But, I have no browser of choice because they all suck.
    05-12-10 07:49 AM
    I am using the Google App with a QL shortcut. I am also using Opera Mini 5, and its working great. OM5 has Google as the primary search engine. Yes, Bing is very bad. It used to be very good on Wm phones when it was Windows Live Search.
    05-12-10 10:09 AM
    i use Opera Mini 5 google is integrated as your search option in it
    05-13-10 02:19 PM
    So I am relatively new to my storm 2. Only have had it 5-6 months. I have looked through Crackberry for Opera and Bolt but cant seem to locate them? Are these apps on in Blackberry app world?
    05-26-10 11:19 AM
    Do it through the browser, operamini.com for OTA and google Bolt, there's an OTA at the first result

05-26-10 11:28 AM
    Opera 5 is the fastest browser I've used on this phone and it has google on the main page. I timed pulling up www .vzw. com and it took about 80 seconds on my bb browser and 9 seconds on Opera.
    05-26-10 03:01 PM
    I use the default blackberry browser, it has google on the main page and runs well with the browser.
    05-26-10 03:32 PM
    Google Search app on QuickLaunch and Opera Mini 5 for me.

05-26-10 05:23 PM
    Google mobile app and native browser. OM5 as back-up.

05-27-10 05:37 PM
    I use all three browsers for different things ...I was only using opera and BB browser but bolt just upgraded and added HTLM5 compatability which is nice as its a breakthrough for any browser for BB ....clarity is not the best but it gets the job done

05-27-10 06:01 PM
    I use all three browsers for different things ...I was only using opera and BB browser but bolt just upgraded and added HTLM5 compatability which is nice as its a breakthrough for any browser for BB ....clarity is not the best but it gets the job done

That is just sad!
    05-27-10 06:34 PM
    All three browsers. Same as above.

Quick launch for search. No need for anything else.

05-27-10 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD