View Poll Results: What Number Storm are you on?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • First. It's been FLAWLESS since day one. Mutual Fund also tripled this year

39 49.37%
  • Second. Making me return to the store is a marketing strategy

24 30.38%
  • Third. Nothing better that spending the holidays with Verizon

5 6.33%
  • 4th Storm. Hey persistence worked for Forrest Gump

6 7.59%
  • Storm? I hear its been cold this year...

5 6.33%
    I'm on my first. It hasn't been flawless... but no hardware issues. Just software issues. It has some clicking issues, but I've tried the card tricks and they all seem to help just fine. I'm gonna do the screw trick once i get the right screw driver.
    01-05-09 03:17 PM
    first -and i am crossing my fingers for it to be my only until the next fancy blackberry comes out that catches my eye-- on several occasions when it was first released taking it into the store here at home seemed like i knew more about the phone than the associates in technical support....guess i can thank you guys and crackberry forums for that!
    01-05-09 06:25 PM
    so over 80% of the users polled so far are on their 1st or 2nd storm...kinda contradicts some of the statements from the anti storm haters since we have a leaning towards users with problems especially in the rants and raves section.
    01-05-09 06:32 PM
    I'm on my first. It hasn't been flawless... but no hardware issues. Just software issues. It has some clicking issues, but I've tried the card tricks and they all seem to help just fine. I'm gonna do the screw trick once i get the right screw driver.
    FYI be very careful with the screw fix. Its very easy to strip those tiny little screws and once you do you can't turn them at all. Just be patient and go slow when you start turning them.....
    01-05-09 07:22 PM
    so over 80% of the users polled so far are on their 1st or 2nd storm...kinda contradicts some of the statements from the anti storm haters since we have a leaning towards users with problems especially in the rants and raves section.
    Yeah but thats how it goes. Most of the time people who AREN'T having problems don't post anything....they're too busy enjoying their device!!

Its nice to know that there's a lot of quality devices out there.....
    01-05-09 07:23 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD