Can anyone tell me if there has been an update for the storm recently? If so when, and what is the update right now I have 4.7

Thanks

Also Should I try getting updates thru the blackberry desktop manager or just keep checking from my from my phone for wireless updates
    05-26-09 03:20 PM
    Wrong forum man... check on the actual Storm forum... there is a whole section for OS issues and news!
    05-26-09 03:24 PM
    read the 1st sticky..it's about an inch below the "new thread" button..
    05-26-09 04:53 PM
    or even search...storm os...we have 5.5 now lmao
    lier...lmao
    05-26-09 06:01 PM
    Can anyone tell me if there has been an update for the storm recently? If so when, and what is the update right now I have 4.7

Thanks

Also Should I try getting updates thru the blackberry desktop manager or just keep checking from my from my phone for wireless updates
    If you wait for VW to give you an update through the phone you might want to start building a 100 foot high Concrete Castle with a spoon you probably will finish the Castle before you get the update from VW. Last update was back at the graveyard .75. Rimm is now up over like in the .200s on beta builds. Checkout the forum read the stickies and do one of the beta builds from RIMM I am on .148 and it rocks for me.
    05-26-09 06:08 PM
    If you wait for VW to give you an update through the phone you might want to start building a 100 foot high Concrete Castle with a spoon you probably will finish the Castle before you get the update from VW. Last update was back at the graveyard .75. Rimm is now up over like in the .200s on beta builds. Checkout the forum read the stickies and do one of the beta builds from RIMM I am on .148 and it rocks for me.

I actually want to see someone do that lol.
    05-26-09 06:38 PM

Thanks

.148 is the latest leaked build available here in the forum.

Waiting for VZW to release an update OTA will prove to be an effort in futility. In all liklihood, your two year contract will have expired and you'll have moved on to something else long before they release anything.
    05-26-09 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD